The Student Room Group

in a bit of a pickle with my midwifery interview

hey guys, i'm looking for a bit of advice/reassurance

i've applied to study midwifery, and have had four rejections, except from Coventry, where I have my interview tomorrow.

i was doing some last minute revision, and noticed that i need biology to study there, which i dont have. i was sure during my applications that i applied to non-specific courses, so does anyone know if this has changed?

also, i'm worried about turning up and being rejected straight away. but, universities are able to see your qualifications, so i assume that if they had a problem with it, i wouldnt have been offered an interview?

i'm freaking out now because this is my last oppurtunity to get into uni this year...

any advice/reassurance would be much appreciated :smile:
To be honest, I think it's best if you phone up and explain it to them over the phone, rather than worrying on the day of the interview.
Reply 2
Original post by polkadotspot
hey guys, i'm looking for a bit of advice/reassurance

i've applied to study midwifery, and have had four rejections, except from Coventry, where I have my interview tomorrow.

i was doing some last minute revision, and noticed that i need biology to study there, which i dont have. i was sure during my applications that i applied to non-specific courses, so does anyone know if this has changed?

also, i'm worried about turning up and being rejected straight away. but, universities are able to see your qualifications, so i assume that if they had a problem with it, i wouldnt have been offered an interview?

i'm freaking out now because this is my last oppurtunity to get into uni this year...

any advice/reassurance would be much appreciated :smile:

Hey :smile: how's your interview? I got my interview next tuesday and i'm so nervous. Do you have any tips? What kind of questions did they asked?
Reply 3
Original post by jennifer_c
What kind of questions did they asked?

"Did you do Biology A Level?"
You need Biology from 2013 entry, not this year :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending