The Student Room Group

Nursing Applicants 2012 intake

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2840
Ok, thanks
Reply 2841
Hi Everybody,

I have had a conditional offer for Adult nursing in Cardiff, one of the conditions is that i'm awarded an NHS funded place, does any one else's offer say that? Or can anyone shed any light on it?

Many Thanks
Reply 2842
They only have a certain amount of government funded places so the numbers they can take on depend on what funding they receive
Reply 2843
Thanks for that, I just wondered if they put it on all the offers, my friend also has a conditional for cardiff for child, and it doesn't mention it :s-smilie:
Reply 2844
I'm not sure tbh .... When I went for the assessment they just briefly mentioned it
Has anyone heard from Swansea for mental health? x
Does anyone know when Edge Hill will be letting childrens branch know?
Reply 2847
Original post by emmacymru
Has anyone heard from Swansea for mental health? x

2 of my friends don't even have they're interviews until the 10th april for mental health.

Mine isn't until 24th april but thats for adult
Original post by glf2110
May 9th if you've received decisions from all your choices by 31st March.

Oh ok thank you :smile:
Original post by Nicola86
I don't have an interview for Swansea until 24th April and haven't heard back from Cardiff yet so can't be true, can it?

No don't worry I just found out that there are other dealines such as May. Don't worry Nicola :smile:
Reply 2850
Original post by Quiet:)
No don't worry I just found out that there are other dealines such as May. Don't worry Nicola :smile:

Ok, thanks :biggrin:
Original post by *rainbows*
oh cool well done :smile:
have you done the maths and literacy tests as well ? i havnt even been called for that
also when did you apply ?

hi sorry! haven't been on here in a while. I think we have the maths and english tests on the interview day because they sent practice questions with the email they sent through. I applied in the middle of December :smile:
Original post by Nicola86
2 of my friends don't even have they're interviews until the 10th april for mental health.

Mine isn't until 24th april but thats for adult

they told us end of March to get back to us :/ hmm weird x
Original post by Lauren-Maree
Does anyone know when Edge Hill will be letting childrens branch know?

I'm still waiting for edge hill. I wish they would let us know it's so frustrating!!! They did say end of march/beginning of april so hopefully we should hear soon! (i've applied for adult branch). Do you know if anyone has heard anything yet?
Original post by sophiecat
I'm still waiting for edge hill. I wish they would let us know it's so frustrating!!! They did say end of march/beginning of april so hopefully we should hear soon! (i've applied for adult branch). Do you know if anyone has heard anything yet?

No I haven't heard of anyone hearing from Edge Hill yet :/ Hopefuly I hear soon because I have gotten 4 rejections so far (Sheffield Hallam are reconsidering though so hopefully thats a good sign) and waiting is just so nerve wracking :frown:
Original post by Lauren-Maree
No I haven't heard of anyone hearing from Edge Hill yet :/ Hopefuly I hear soon because I have gotten 4 rejections so far (Sheffield Hallam are reconsidering though so hopefully thats a good sign) and waiting is just so nerve wracking :frown:

Ahh that sucks! I got two rejections from keele and birmingham city without interviews, just waiting to hear from edge hill and stafford now. Yeah it is, it's just on your mind all the time isn't it! :frown:
Original post by RWills94
hey,has anyone heard from Glasgow Caledonian after interview?

Hey I got a conditional offer from Glasgow Caledonian for the mental health nursing :biggrin: xx
Reply 2857
Original post by Shereex89
Hey I got a conditional offer from Glasgow Caledonian for the mental health nursing :biggrin: xx

congrats..:smile: literally the day after posting that I got a conditional for adult lol
Original post by daniroberts824
What branch have you applied for if you don't mind me asking? xx

I applied for adult nursing what branch have you chosen? Have you received your application pack yet? xx
Original post by alicebama
I have an interview for Brighton in 2 weeks! How was your interview and how hard was the maths test?? I'm slightly worried about not being allowed to use calculators lol xx

Hiya well done on getting an interview! When I attended I did ratios, fractions, percentages and measurements such as grams mg etc. I hope your interview goes well. Good luck :smile: xx

Quick Reply

Latest