The Student Room Group

Imperial College Medicine Applicants 2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3180
Anyone else with offers waiting on the offer pack stuff?

*Reads previous page...

...oh. Okay :smile:

Still getting a tad anxious about waiting for it though :tongue:
The offer pack comes with the health forms and criminal background check yes?
Original post by StockholmBoy
The offer pack comes with the health forms and criminal background check yes?

Yeah it does :smile:
Original post by All Taken
Yeah it does :smile:

Good stuff :tongue:

Someone a few posts back said he had gotten the forms but not the offer pack which got me a bit worried.
Reply 3184
Original post by StockholmBoy
Good stuff :tongue:

Someone a few posts back said he had gotten the forms but not the offer pack which got me a bit worried.

But he was a sneaky ninja :ninja: and went to the University to get them.
Reply 3185
Can someone who hasn't filled in their immunisation record yet post a scanned copy up please. My nurse screwed my form up :frown: Many thanks :smile:
Reply 3186
So... I sent an email with a query about 3 weeks ago. Got my reply yesterday :biggrin:.
Does this mean we should be getting our offer packs soon?
Reply 3187
Original post by Iepnauy
So... I sent an email with a query about 3 weeks ago. Got my reply yesterday :biggrin:.
Does this mean we should be getting our offer packs soon?

Let's hope so. I want to get everything sorted out now.

I've decided on my Firm/Insurance...not hit the button yet though :biggrin:
Reply 3188
Original post by NP473L
Let's hope so. I want to get everything sorted out now.

I've decided on my Firm/Insurance...not hit the button yet though :biggrin:

Firming Imperial I presume.... :wink:
Reply 3189
Original post by :)!
Firming Imperial I presume.... :wink:

[Insert 'Ahh Yeah' meme here] :cool:
Reply 3190
Original post by NP473L
[Insert 'Ahh Yeah' meme here] :cool:

Congrats on making the right decision :tongue:
Hello all! Any would-be Footballers/Netballers here? You lot will be in for a fun few years!
Reply 3192
They send me an email two days ago saying, they haven't posted all the offer letters but will be doing so with in the next two weeks.
I just hope they send it soon so I am done and over with all the forms before exams. :rolleyes:
Original post by NP473L
But he was a sneaky ninja :ninja: and went to the University to get them.

Yes I am :ninja2:
Original post by Hantheman
Hello all! Any would-be Footballers/Netballers here? You lot will be in for a fun few years!

Football yeah..

..why specifically footballers/netballers though? :tongue:
Football and Netball are mates. We go on mid-season tour together. It's a good laugh.
Reply 3196
Original post by Hantheman
Football and Netball are mates. We go on mid-season tour together. It's a good laugh.

If you are a medic are you still allowed to play in the main uni teams or only the med ones?
You can play for whoever you want. You won't be popular with the medics mind. There's quite a rivalry. We have more fun anyway.
"Chemistry and/or Biology at A or AS level (B at AS-level if one is dropped), plus one other science/maths subject."

Sorry if this is the wrong place for it..............but that's what it says on the A-level requirements for medicine at Imperial. Does that mean Bio, chem and one of physics/maths or just 2 sciences and any other subject.

Does doing arts subjects disadvantage you there?
ok i spoke to the admissions lady today and she said that people who got offers on the 27th march should get an offer letter soon as they are going to send them today or tomorrow.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending