The Student Room Group

Skype Language Learning Society!

Scroll to see replies

Hi, I would also like to join:

- fluent in German (having almost all the subjects in this language at school)
- need practice in French (France) - I did the DELF B1 and would like to continue towards B2
- would like to practice English - fluent, but need to speak more :biggrin:

Thanks for the thread, it's a great idea!
Original post by Elatadi
Hi, I would also like to join:

- fluent in German (having almost all the subjects in this language at school)
- need practice in French (France) - I did the DELF B1 and would like to continue towards B2
- would like to practice English - fluent, but need to speak more :biggrin:

Thanks for the thread, it's a great idea!

I am fluent in French (and English!) and would like to practice my German, if you'd like to do an exchange? :smile:
Original post by schmuur
I am fluent in French (and English!) and would like to practice my German, if you'd like to do an exchange? :smile:

That would be nice! :smile:
AS french :smile: planning to continue to A2
Fluent in English and Russian, AS French and AS Spanish too :smile:
I'm doing GCSE German and Italian and can help someone who speaks wither of those with english :smile:
Any French native on here that could help?

Beginner.

Speak fluent Spanish and English (obviously).
Reply 547
Hey :smile:

I was wondering if anyone can help me with my French work. I have been given an article and I need to summarise it in about 40-50 words.
(edited 8 years ago)
Hey Guys,

I'm native German and I'll be glad to help some of you with your German GCSE and A-Level stuff (or whatever qualification you're doing, really). I'm doing A-Level German with WJEC, so if any of you do that, that would be ace haha. I'm completely fluent in English so you don't need to worry unless you've got a really freaky strong accent.

So, if you're nice I'll offer my services as a native German speaker. Pretty sure it will help you immensely for the Oral Exams at A-Level, as the German spoken in the Listening part of the exam is god damn ridiculous.

(Also super keen on learning Russian but I have literally no prior knowledge besides the god damn alphabet so I don't know how patient any of you are)
(edited 8 years ago)
Hi!
I am a native Czech speaker and I'm willing to help anyone with this language. Also I speak German at level A2 (maybe B1, I can't really tell) and I've just started with Italian. I'd also like to practise my English since I live in Czech republic and there's not many people you can talk to in English. :smile:
Anyone here speaks one of these?

- Ancient Greek
- Ancient Hebrew
- Finnish
- Swedish

I can help you with your English, Mandarin or Thai in return.
Reply 551
Hi,
I am fluent in English, hoping to improve my french.
Original post by Apfelstrudel
Hey Guys,

I'm native German and I'll be glad to help some of you with your German GCSE and A-Level stuff (or whatever qualification you're doing, really). I'm doing A-Level German with WJEC, so if any of you do that, that would be ace haha. I'm completely fluent in English so you don't need to worry unless you've got a really freaky strong accent.

So, if you're nice I'll offer my services as a native German speaker. Pretty sure it will help you immensely for the Oral Exams at A-Level, as the German spoken in the Listening part of the exam is god damn ridiculous.

(Also super keen on learning Russian but I have literally no prior knowledge besides the god damn alphabet so I don't know how patient any of you are)

HI, i Lived in Austria for 4-5 years and my german has gotten bad since i left in 2013. i am currently thinking of doing German A level and i could really used some help? =)
I will be teaching myself but need someone willing to engage in daily verbal conversation with me in either German or French.

Add me on skype at thestalos97 if you're interested. I wish I could reciprocate with some other language but sadly. :/
I do French A2 and I'd love to do speaking via skype! What do I need to do to sign up?
Doing German A2 and would love to do a Skype call for practice!
Hi guys! I just found this thread and it is amazing!
I am in a slightly different situation :smile: I have never done GCSE spanish or beyond, but i started learning Spanish last year and I was enrolled in my university Horizon's course last year (it is a supplement language course). I have been using Duolingo to learn spanish and I want to improve my spoken and written spanish! My level is around AS level standard and I hope to learn more via this amazing platform!

I am going to second year doing medicine. I am fluent in chinese and english, quote me if you are interested! :biggrin:
Hey there! just finished AS french and going to continue it at A2; i only got a C in my speaking exam so I really would want to bump this up to be a bit more confident with it! :smile:
i am interested to learn english (i can speak english well but i just wanna get rid of my weird accent to american accent) and i would like to learn cantonese if someone out there can speak that language :smile:i prefer skype or video call(anything is fine to me btw) :wink:
Hi, English is my mother tounge and I'm looking for someone to practice my Spanish with - I'm starting the AS Course in September.
Cheers

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending