The Student Room Group

The 'What do you think of my website' thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by john2054
This is my webpage:

http://john2054.co.uk

enjoy

You should disable scrolling on some of your pages as on most of them you don't have enough content to be using vertical scrolling.

Don't open new tabs for each section of the webpage, eg youtube vids section should not open a new tab.

I'm also not sure that the "Click to go to homepage" is necessary, just embed the hyperlink to your homepage, maybe on the horizontal navigator bar you should just have a tab saying home, the way you're doing it now looks and feels messy from a UI/UX point of view.

Other than that its clean + nice and simple, good job :smile:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by JonnyXDA
You should disable scrolling on some of your pages as on most of them you don't have enough content to be using vertical scrolling.

Don't open new tabs for each section of the webpage, eg youtube vids section should not open a new tab.

I'm also not sure that the "Click to go to homepage" is necessary, just embed the hyperlink to your homepage, maybe on the horizontal navigator bar you should just have a tab saying home, the way you're doing it now looks and feels messy from a UI/UX point of view.

Other than that its clean + nice and simple, good job :smile:

Thanks Jonny, as the c.e.o. of my website, i'm happy with the way it currently looks. But thanks for your feedback anyhow!

ps. did you access it from a smart device, or a computer?
Original post by john2054
Thanks Jonny, as the c.e.o. of my website, i'm happy with the way it currently looks. But thanks for your feedback anyhow!

ps. did you access it from a smart device, or a computer?

Computer
Take a look at my main website:
http://RohanMcDermott.com

Click the links top right to be taken to my companies websites which I also made.

Let me know what you think :smile:
Reply 2184
Hi FFTrader, your site looks great - I'm looking for cool examples of websites which people set up while they were at Uni for a media campaign. Could I get your email address and ask you a couple of questions? Shopping voucher if you're able to help out! Many thanks, Harriet
I've been learning a lot about websites. But PaperHelp.org gave me a full info about it. Fully amazed!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending