The Student Room Group

Adult Nursing Applications 2016

Scroll to see replies

Hey! I've not posted on this thread for a while so I though that I'd give you a bit of an update.

I've received offers from 3/5 of my choices- Coventry, Bournemouth and Canterbury Christ Church.

I'm now only waiting on Oxford Brookes and they seem to be taking their time! I've not even been invited for an interview and I submitted my UCAS form on the 23rd October. I'm staring to get a little bit worried as I've been offered three places already and it seems like they don't want me because if they did they would have invited me for an interview before Christmas like the other three.

I'm thinking that I may be waiting so long because i've applied to two courses (Their Adult Nursing and then a Joint Degree which is Adult and Mental Health Nursing). But surely this shouldn't make a difference?

Is anyone else in the same position as me?

Em xx
Update on my application process so far: I was rejected from Edge Hill because I failed the maths test (oops) but I received offers from both the University of Manchester and Manchester Met the day after my interviews :biggrin:. Got an interview at Sheffield Hallam on the 6th of January and was invited to an interview at the University of Cumbria in February but ended up withdrawing my application after I received my offers because it was my 5th choice anyway :tongue:
Hi any aplicant for west london my interviews is next week. I would like to know what to expect?! Please
Reply 103
Hi I was just wondering if anyone is going to Bangor University, to study Adult Nursing September Cohort?
Reply 104
Original post by MCarlene
Ahh they sent me a notification on track saying i was unsuccessful due to having a grade C in maths and english, but it states on my ucas application that im resitting them so i hope they reconsider. was so disheartened when i saw that on track lol. All the best to you :smile:

Hi, I’m a bit confused C means you passed right?

Quick Reply

Latest