The Student Room Group

Insomnia/cant sleep/chat forum

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
:lovehug:
Would have kept it alive but was actually asleep for once :colondollar: <3

Awwww I'm glad! :biggrin: That's a genuine excuse! The others don't have one :colonhash:

I'm so so tired :redface: this is what happens when I don't nap for precisely 57 minutes after school :redface:
can't function and want to sleep :lazy:
Helloooooo sweeties!!! Hope you all are well and tired!

sleep well tonight and have nice dreams or none!!! Let's have one night that is purely nightmareless!!! :biggrin:

Original post by ZuluK

sleep well tonight and have nice dreams or none!!! Let's have one night that is purely nightmareless!!! :biggrin:

^^^This :redface:
Love you Zuluk, sleep well honey <3 :lovehug: xxx
^^^This :redface:
Love you Zuluk, sleep well honey <3 :lovehug: xxx

Love you too honeyyyy!!!!!!! Hope you sleep well too and have a peaceful night! You have my number if you ever wana talk! :lovehug:
Original post by ZuluK

evening
I am getting really anxious about my job interview tomorrow afternoon, I can't sleep.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Sleep hasn't been my friend for a long time tbh. :lol:

For the last few weeks I've been getting by on 3-4 hours and I still feel fine despite my busy routine. And I can never sleep for more than 6 or 7 hours straight anyway :lol:

I wonder what it feels like to be able to sleep for hours and hours :hmmmm:
Original post by Perfectly_Imperfect
evening

Hiiiii good evening/night/early morning how are you??

Original post by TeddyBear86
I am getting really anxious about my job interview tomorrow afternoon, I can't sleep.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Goooood luckkkkk!!!!!!!! Don't forget to eat and be confident! You'll be great just don't panic! :h:

Original post by Indeterminate
Sleep hasn't been my friend for a long time tbh. :lol:

For the last few weeks I've been getting by on 3-4 hours and I still feel fine despite my busy routine. And I can never sleep for more than 6 or 7 hours straight anyway :lol:

I wonder what it feels like to be able to sleep for hours and hours :hmmmm:

Awww honey how come you haven't slept well?

Lol 6/7 hours seems like a God send but I totally feel you when it comes to only a few hours. Don't wesr yourself out!

How are you? How was work? :h:

:hugs:
Original post by ZuluK
Hiiiii good evening/night/early morning how are you??

Goooood luckkkkk!!!!!!!! Don't forget to eat and be confident! You'll be great just don't panic! :h:

Lol 6/7 hours seems like a God send but I totally feel you when it comes to only a few hours. Don't wesr yourself out!

I have to be on a bus by 10.25... normally sleep around 6am.. no sleep for me I think :frown:
and job application to do before noon!
I have to be on a bus by 10.25... normally sleep around 6am.. no sleep for me I think :frown:

Awww damn so did you sleep?

Another night I've had with no sleep but then again no sleep is better than nightmares right?

Imagine being stuck in your nightmare and not being able to wake up and like you try so hard to get away from what you fear but you can't. It keeps dragging you in and delves right into your worst fears but you know it's a nightmare and you know it's not real yet you're still scared and frightened!

So Um yeah, rather not sleep! :lol:
I've got this bad habit of keeping people awake with me :colondollar: and my friends are always too polite to say that they're tired and stay awake! They're my true friends IMO! To give up their sleep (beauty sleep that they really need :teehee: ) just to make sure you have someone to talk to so you're not alone!

Alhumdullilah I'm lucky for them!

So thank youuu!!! I appreciate it truly and honestly!

Enough of the mushy stuff :lol: time to do something
Original post by ZuluK
Awww damn so did you sleep?

Another night I've had with no sleep but then again no sleep is better than nightmares right?

Imagine being stuck in your nightmare and not being able to wake up and like you try so hard to get away from what you fear but you can't. It keeps dragging you in and delves right into your worst fears but you know it's a nightmare and you know it's not real yet you're still scared and frightened!

So Um yeah, rather not sleep! :lol:

Yeah, nightmares are awful :hug:

Nope, still here... Need to tidy my room and vacuum before I leave too. Waiting for my mum to get up so I can get started!
doh! that's me!
Yeah, nightmares are awful :hug:

Nope, still here... Need to tidy my room and vacuum before I leave too. Waiting for my mum to get up so I can get started!

Haha awwww vacuum so early 😭😭😭 I'm going to go shower then start getting ready! Need to leave the house at 6:30

Good luck with the job applications honey :h:
doh! that's me!

Hahahahaha still anon :rofl:
Original post by ZuluK
Haha awwww vacuum so early 😭😭😭 I'm going to go shower then start getting ready! Need to leave the house at 6:30

Good luck with the job applications honey :h:

Thank you! Have a nice shower (hope that doesn't sound weird!). Where are you off to so early?

Original post by ZuluK
Hahahahaha still anon :rofl:

stupid thing, can't make it change :frown:
Well that was a vivid dream if ever there was one :redface:
Original post by ZuluK

Humein nahin pata. But I'm used to it now :lol:

Now I've been awake for like 20 hours and I'm still wide awake even after work, fasting and a visit to the gym :colonhash:

Work's always good and I'm ok :h: And how are you? :hugs:

Original post by ZuluK
I've got this bad habit of keeping people awake with me :colondollar: and my friends are always too polite to say that they're tired and stay awake! They're my true friends IMO! To give up their sleep (beauty sleep that they really need :teehee: ) just to make sure you have someone to talk to so you're not alone!Alhumdullilah I'm lucky for them!So thank youuu!!! I appreciate it truly and honestly!Enough of the mushy stuff :lol: time to do something

Awww how lovely! :h:
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest