The Student Room Group
Power Station Simulator, University of Strathclyde
University of Strathclyde

Who's got an offer from Strathclyde? I have!

Scroll to see replies

Yeah I've got an interview for Software Engineering :smile:
Power Station Simulator, University of Strathclyde
University of Strathclyde
Original post by gregyscotland_MFC
Not sure, although I think they may be common when it comes to giving out conditionals.

So if you get an interview you are most likely to get a conditional than an unconditional?
Got a letter today giving me an unconditional for Comp Sci, there is also a personal interview which you attend. Don't think this will apply to me since I'll be accepting Glasgow's offer.
Reply 323
Original post by gregyscotland_MFC
Just got an interview for BSc Computer Science! Anyone been for one yet? What is it like?

When did you send away your UCAS application?
Reply 324
Original post by stephenmca
Got a letter today giving me an unconditional for Comp Sci, there is also a personal interview which you attend. Don't think this will apply to me since I'll be accepting Glasgow's offer.

When did you send away your UCAS application.
Original post by Aiden
When did you send away your UCAS application.

23rd of November :smile:
Original post by Aiden
When did you send away your UCAS application?

early november, not sure of the date
Unconditional for EEE. :biggrin:
Original post by Electronica
Unconditional for EEE. :biggrin:

Welcome to the cooool Strathclyde people on tsr, see you at 12 hour :biggrin:
Original post by lyrical_lie
Welcome to the cooool Strathclyde people on tsr, see you at 12 hour :biggrin:

Thank you. :biggrin: What is 12 hour?
Thank you. :biggrin: What is 12 hour?

Oh, so young, so naive. You just wait :colone: You'll love it, do you drink?
Oh, so young, so naive. You just wait :colone: You'll love it, do you drink?

I do, but not legally. :colone: My birthday isn't until December. :frown:
I do, but not legally. :colone: My birthday isn't until December. :frown:

That was like me, my birthday is a November birthday, not that I'm saying drinking underage is good as I'm a mod an all that :ninja: And 12hour is at the union on a Tuesday where you can be there from 3pm til 3am. Thus, 12 hour :biggrin:
That was like me, my birthday is a November birthday, not that I'm saying drinking underage is good as I'm a mod an all that :ninja: And 12hour is at the union on a Tuesday where you can be there from 3pm til 3am. Thus, 12 hour :biggrin:

Do you still get into the union if you're underage? You know, so long as you're *ahem* 'not drinking'? :wink:
Do you still get into the union if you're underage? You know, so long as you're *ahem* 'not drinking'? :wink:

Yup, you just don't get a stamp or a band. It was a good way to make friends I thought, because I'd get guys to buy me drinks.
Yup, you just don't get a stamp or a band. It was a good way to make friends I thought, because I'd get guys to buy me drinks.

Yeah... I don't think I'd manage to get very many guys to buy me a drink somehow. :biggrin:
Yeah... I don't think I'd manage to get very many guys to buy me a drink somehow. :biggrin:

Uni is a whooole new experience :wink: And I'll buy you one :biggrin:

Spoiler

Uni is a whooole new experience :wink: And I'll buy you one :biggrin:

Spoiler

I will hold you to that. So long as it's not diet. :cheers:
Reply 338
Anyone here already in First year BSc Maths and Physics combined?

I'll be going directly into 2nd year in September this year and just hoping to get some info from anyone who has already started!

I got thrown out on my second night at Uni, was too drunk and when they checked me up and saw I was underage, they banned me from the student Union until my 18th birthday (which was another 6 weeks away) :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending