The Student Room Group

GCSE Past Papers, Material and Requests Thread

Scroll to see replies

Yeah can you send me some pal.
Thanks for the past papers guys:
Does anyone have the question paper which matches with this mark scheme as I need it for revision
http://media.wix.com/ugd/4f78dd_8c4d363f2e18533d91101ccbd1d639bb.pdf?dn=AQA-BLY1H-W-MS-Jan%2B2012.pdf

This is the mark scheme for the unit 1 aqa January 2012 biology 45 minute paper, and not the unit 1 60 minute new spec one.

Also, does anyone have the aqa gcse biology January 2012 new spec unit 2 question paper and mark scheme, and the january and June 2007 unit 2 biology question papers and mark schemes?
Thanks again:smile:
If you don't have them, could I buy them of aqa?
Does anybody have the AQA GCSE Chemistry 3 past paper for Jan 2012? I know that it was posted before but alas, that link no longer works for me. Thanks in advance.
Reply 1303
Original post by star10159
Does anyone have any inspector calls essays?

Please I desperately need them!

I've got some English essays of my own if anyone wants? And edexel geography past papers, not available n site

hey, please can i have your inspector calls essays, im Really behind on revision and have got 18 exams in the space of a month.. and my weakest subject is english i will highly appreciate it!! and if you are studying for the book 'never let me go' do you have any notes on that? i got a good pdf on that book if you need it :smile:
Does anyone have any old RS Life issues or Religion and morality papers?
Any old edexcel ICT papers?
Thank you
I have some Of Mice and Men essays if anyone wants.
Reply 1305
has anyone got a link to past citzenship papers, OCR?
Reply 1306
Original post by shyamshah
Does anyone have any old RS Life issues or Religion and morality papers?
Any old edexcel ICT papers?
Thank you
I have some Of Mice and Men essays if anyone wants.

as in essay questions or essay answers?
Original post by Tplox
as in essay questions or essay answers?

Just some essays on the main themes in Of Mice and Men
Does anyone need the March 2012 AQA 4360 Maths Papers? If so, PM Me!
Original post by matty123
Do you or anyone else have the GCSE January Biology Unit 2 (B2) higher paper for January 2012 (AQA)

Also I would like any WJEC English Literature and/or Language papers (higher) for January 2012.

Thank you.

I don't have the papers but I remember the questions
Original post by star10159
I don't have the papers but I remember the questions

Can you tell me the questions then, please?

And if you could remember the poems, that would be great! :smile:
Original post by matty123
Can you tell me the questions then, please?

And if you could remember the poems, that would be great! :smile:

Jan 2012, Language Unit 2 Writing:

1. Write a letter to your local newspaper explaining weather the Olympics is a good or bad idea? (20)

2. Write a poster to PERSUADE teens to not smoke cigarettes. You may use illustrations but the content and quality of your writing will be assessed. (20)

Jan 2012, Literature Unit 1,

1. Mice and men:

Extract about when George and Lennie are talking to the boss (chapter 2, I think)

1.Read the extract above and write about how George (or Lennie, sorry cant remember) behaves here? (10)

2.How is the theme of friendship portrayed in the novel as a whole?

(or you may do)

3. How is the character of Candy (or Curley) again can't remember, presented in the novel?

There were two poems about relationships but I can't remember them sorry.
Reply 1312
Does anybody have any essays on mice and men or inspector calls or any guidance on how to approach/answer poetry questions? I am with the exam board WJEC

Also are you studying a book for english called 'NEVER LET ME GO BY KAZUO ISHIGURO'? Please can somebody send me any notes on that book?! Thanks!
Reply 1313
Anyone have anything on Eng Lit?
Reply 1314
AQA Eng Lit, sorry
HI

Can someone help me find the aqa biology unit past paper? I need the june 2011 one, cant find it anywhere. Please PM or send me a link. Thanks :smile:
Anyone have the Question Paper and Mark Scheme for Edexcel Physics P1 March 2012? I know it's a little early but it would help me greatly for revision.
Reply 1317
Thank you for the AQA Maths March 2012 paper and mark schemes, especially the unit 1s. Does anybody have the January 2012 Mark Scheme for OCR Jan 2012 Science A 21st Century B1 C1 P1 paper?
Could you please send me a link for the AQA Chemistry unit 1 2012 january gcse question paper and mark scheme please?
Thanks
Also Could you please send me a link for the AQA Citizenship unit 1 2012 March gcse question paper and mark scheme please?
Thanks

Quick Reply