The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Why doesn't the news report the epidemic of Muslim paedophile gangs?

This is something we all need to know about, for our own safety and the safety of our family members. But apart from a brief flurry of publicity over Rochdale, we are told virtually nothing, and yet the media can't get enough of Jimmy Savile, a single individual acting alone. Here are 27 cases that undoubtedly represent just the tip of the iceberg, as police forces have admitted to being very unwilling to prosecute or even investigate, for fear of being branded "racists". For more info on each one click the link at the bottom.

Rochdale
May 2012 trial Rochdale Grooming Gang..9 muslims found guilty of child sex crimes against white school girls. Kabeer Hassan, 24; Abdul Aziz, 41; Abdul Rauf, 43; Mohammed Sajid, 35; Adil Khan, 42; Abdu...

Dewsbury
A GROUP of men filmed themselves as they abused a drunk 15-year-old schoolgirl for their own sexual gratification, a court heard. The girl was taken to three different houses in Dewsbury, where she ...

Manchester/Stockport
June 2011. 10 Muslims arrested in raids across Manchester and Salford as part of operation windamere. The victims were mostly from Stockport ...

Telford
Operation Chalice,December 2009, officers arrested most of the defendants and charged them with various offences related to child prostitution. The men on trial who all used Western nicknames are ...

Rotherham
Nov 2010. 5 Muslims jailed Umar Razaq, 24, Razwan Razaq, 30, Zafran Ramzan, 21, Adil Hussain, 20, and Mohsin Khan, 21, were found guilty of a string of sexually related offences against the girls, one...

Derby
Nov 2010. A gang of men has been convicted of systematically grooming and sexually abusing teenage girls in Derbyshire. Many of the victims were given alcohol or drugs before being forced to have s...

Carlisle
2012 An Asian takeaway owner has been jailed for 15 years after paying under-age girls for sex and inciting others to become child prostitutes. Now detectives are also investigating possible links ...

Manchester
Aug 2010. Nine men convicted at Manchester Crown Court in connection with the abuse were: Aftab Khan, 31, of Tarporley Avenue, Fallowfield pleaded guilty to one count of controlling a child prostit...

Blackburn
2009 A teenager has described how she was "brainwashed" by a 52-year-old chef who sexually abused her and fed her drugs. The victim, who was 14 at the time, said it "almost destroyed" her life. ...

Rochdale
FEBRUARY 2010: ROCHDALE VICTIM, 16, RAPED BY THREE MEN WHILE FOURTH TOOK PICTURES Ajmal Afridi, 19, Imitiaz Syed, 20, Tayub Hussain, 19, Mustafa Arshad, 17, and Mohammed Usman Raja, 20, were all ja...

Accrington
Aug 2011. Three men, brothers Amjad Hussain, 34, and Shahid Hussain, 37, and their cousin father-of-four Tanveer Butt, 39, were all convicted of rape.

Bury
July 2011. A fast-food shop worker has been jailed for four years for sexually abusing 18 girls in Greater Manchester. Iranian national Homayon Narouzzad admitted 25 offences of sexual activity wit...

Brierfield
June 2012. A 14-year-old girl was treated with "indignity and contempt" by a Lancashire drugs gang which sexually exploited her, a court has heard. Burnley Crown Court heard she was passed between ...

Bradford
july 2012. Ten men have been arrested by police on suspicion of committing serious sexual offences following raids across the Bradford district. The arrests were made as part of an ongoing investig...

Oxford
May 2012. Grooming gang busted with upto 50 white schoolgirl victims and charges relate to the sexual exploitation of girls between 11 and 16 across the Oxford area over a period of several years.’...

Blackpool
2003 - present day . At least 60 schoolgirls were groomed for sex by workers at seedy takeaways linked to the murder of a 14-year-old girl. Children as young as 11 were targeted by mainly Asian staff...

Leicester
March 2012. A former Leicester city councillor who caused a political storm by describing Gordon Brown as "the worst Prime Minister in history", pestered two schoolgirls for sex and indecently assault...

Burnley
Oct 2012. THREE men have appeared in court charged with raping a teenage girl at the weekend. A 16-year-old girl was found by a man walking his dog on the canal towpath close to Barden Lane in Burn...

Bradford
Sept 2012. A man who plied an “infatuated” 13-year-old girl with gifts of adult underwear, then tried to hang himself in front of her after their relationship ended, has been jailed for five years. ...

Dewsbury
Aug 2012 A TAXI driver has been jailed for his part in a series of sexual attacks on a 15-year-old girl. Larasab Hussain also raped a woman in her 20s, making her pregnant, just weeks after the ...

Skipton
Aug 2012. A predatory paedophile who sexually abused two children up to 40 years ago has been jailed for eight years. Self-styled community leader Abdul Razaq showed no emotion when he was led off t...

Northampton
Aug 2012 A convicted child rapist sexually assaulted a 12-year-old girl after spiking her Fruit Shoot drink with vodka while on bail for another sex attack on a youngster. Twisted Samuel Omar, 64, ...

Ipswich
Jul 2012. Four men have been charged with offences relating to the alleged abduction of a 13-year-old girl, according to Suffolk Police. Police have issued a statement confirming the arrests. Th...

Luton
May 2012 the Sikh community protested in Luton after a Punjabi girl from a Sikh background was allegedly raped by a young British born Pakistani Muslim man. Anan Majid Basharat has now been charged...

Cambridge
Feb 2011. A judge has been criticised for failing to jail a pervert who groomed a 14-year-old girl for sex after ruling he was being 'simply a young man'. Turon Ali, 26, groomed the schoolgirl by s...

Birmingham
April 2012. FIVE men have been jailed for a total of 38 years after they lured two teenage girls to Birmingham and held them captive whilst subjecting them to a string of sex attacks.Over the cours...

Bradford
May 2012. Two men who shared a 13-year-old Bradford schoolgirl for sex after she was bribed with alcohol, cigarettes and money have been jailed. Shabir Ahmed, 39 branded “a dangerous, predatory pa...

https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=200789920456955207686.0004cb17d64c10467d5ab&msa=0&hl=en&ie=UTF8&t=m&ll=53.317749,-2.15332&spn=6.302993,14.0625&z=6&source=embed

Scroll to see replies

Should all be sent to Azkaban IMO
Reply 2
What I've never been able to grasp is why whenever middle-eastern men commit a crime, they are not identified by their nationality, but by their religion? This is blatantly an attempt to make Islam look bad. If a brit were to rape a teenager, it wouldn't say "Chrisitan male rapes teenager". How do you even know that these people are in fact muslims? Is it their names?

This might seem irrelevant, but if their seemingly muslim heritage is the only thing that links them together, then it is not at all an epidemic. I could just as easily find an epidemic of increasing Christian murderers in the UK.

PS: I'm not a muslim myself. I just find this extremely hypocritical.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 3
Original post by Aethra
x

because they're too busy reporting the epidemic of "muslim terrorists" :rolleyes:
Reply 4
Pressure from a very influencial and vocal Left Wing minority to surpress these facts. Fear of being called racist by everyone else. Meanwhile, young vunerable girls suffer.
Whilst I appreciate your link showing me exactly where Cambridge, Manchester and Birmingham are, I'd prefer if you could link to where you got those stories from....?
but it is in the news... hence you know about it...
Reply 7
Original post by Doppel
What I've never been able to grasp is why whenever middle-eastern men commit a crime, they are not identified by their nationality, but by their religion?

I'm pretty sure most of these crimes aren't middle-easterns, most are British born Pakistanis ruining the reputation of the rest of the law-abiding Pakistanis.

But I agree, to say that they're Muslims is quite stupid and frankly quite hypocritical. You can't go on about how extreme and suppressive Islam is by not allowing sex before marriage, not allowing alcohol etc. and then turn around and call these people Muslims like you have the memory of a goldfish regarding what you were complaining about 30 seconds ago. You genuinely think these people go to the Mosque to pray to a God in between bouts of rape and grooming?
Well, I'd imagine the Saville case is far more important. It highlights how the role of women have changed since the 1970s - back then, it appears men in high positions could get away with sexual abuse. It also highlights how complaints made by women weren't taken seriously. We owe it to these women to get to the truth of what happened regardless of how serious the situation is or how long ago it occurred.
The rape of young girls, although very serious, is known about - what I do have issue with and has already been talked about by comment #3 is why does it matter that they're "Muslim." I really don't see your logic when you claim, "as police forces have admitted to being very unwilling to prosecute or even investigate, for fear of being branded 'racists'." Police do not prosecute people on the grounds of their nationality so I do not see why any defendants would make the old claim of "racism." Could you please substantiate your claim?
Reply 9
Original post by Stanley90
I'm pretty sure most of these crimes aren't middle-easterns, most are British born Pakistanis ruining the reputation of the rest of the law-abiding Pakistanis.

But I agree, to say that they're Muslims is quite stupid and frankly quite hypocritical. You can't go on about how extreme and suppressive Islam is by not allowing sex before marriage, not allowing alcohol etc. and then turn around and call these people Muslims like you have the memory of a goldfish regarding what you were complaining about 30 seconds ago. You genuinely think these people go to the Mosque to pray to a God in between bouts of rape and grooming?

Yeah my bad, what I meant was muslim-sounding names.
Precisely because it defies belief.

Just like it was beyond belief that a celebrity that dresses, talks and acts like paedophile is in fact a peadophile.

Or just like it is beyond belief that a group of paedophiles were effectively running a children's care home in Islington.
Reply 11
Original post by NinjaNerdfighter
Whilst I appreciate your link showing me exactly where Cambridge, Manchester and Birmingham are, I'd prefer if you could link to where you got those stories from....?

There is a list of all the stories on the page I linked to, if you click on each item it will take you to sources, local newspapers etc.
Reply 12
Original post by Aethra
There is a list of all the stories on the page I linked to, if you click on each item it will take you to sources, local newspapers etc.

I would appreciate it if you could answer my question.
Reply 13
Original post by Barden
but it is in the news... hence you know about it...

Only because I looked for the info. That page isn't mine, by the way, but it has links to all the sources.
Reply 14
Original post by Stanley90

I think the idea is that it's because Islam is so repressive sexually, that it causes this to happen. There's also the idea that white girls are trash and asking for it.
Reply 15
Sorry to label here but I'd say Asian paedophile gangs.
Reply 16
Original post by Doppel
I would appreciate it if you could answer my question.

About sources? I just did.
Original post by Aethra
I think the idea is that it's because Islam is so repressive sexually, that it causes this to happen. There's also the idea that white girls are trash and asking for it.

I won't comment on your brash unsubstantiated ideas but will only say this:
You're only talking about victims who are white girls...
Why don''t you also talk about the Muslim girls who get groomed and sexually assaulted by these same men?
Reply 18
Original post by Aethra

This is nothing more than speculation. You are still clinging on to the idea that these people are muslims. Me, and most likely you, have a western name. Does that automatically make us christians? Are all our actions linked somehow to Christianity?
Reply 19
Original post by 2ndClass
Sorry to label here but I'd say Asian paedophile gangs.

That's unfair on Sikhs and Hindus. In all cases, the men are from Muslim backgrounds. In a small number of cases, the victims were Sikhs, though.

Latest