The Student Room Group

AS/A Level Results Day March 8th Megathread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 820
Original post by ROSSYROO
Hey Unit 1: Russia in Revolution 1881 - 1924
Civil Rights 1945 - 1969

Unit 2: The changing role of Women in Britain & their suffrage 1860 - 1940

wow totally diffrent i loveunit 2 hate unit on the crisis of araab in middleeast theres hardly any textbooks on it :frown: difficult arghh! :mad:
March, y u no come sooner?!
Reply 822
Original post by Deyesy
Only the one exam aswell AND it couldn't have been any nicer than what it was. So yes, yes I should have faith :tongue:

what subject was that i ahd tw of one subject, Psychology haha!
Reply 823
I'm quite scared and excited at the same time. Waiting for 4 results: PSYA3, BIOL4, GEO4A and GENA1/2. Hope I did ok! :biggrin:

Edit: why the negs? I don't understand what I've done wrong.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by aljabiraa
March, y u no come sooner?!

The Earth's rotational spin on its axis hates us.

Secretly.
Y U NO ROTATE FASTER?!
I'm waiting on
PSYA4 (AQA), SOC3 (AQA) and Unit 4 Chemistry (OCR A) eck D:
how did everyone find those exams if you took them?
Reply 826
Original post by TitchTheAntiHero
I'm waiting on
PSYA4 (AQA), SOC3 (AQA) and Unit 4 Chemistry (OCR A) eck D:
how did everyone find those exams if you took them?

Psya4 was ayt! i ddi relatonships, agression and boi rythms and sleep overall it was a fair paper, though didnt like the 4 markers of which one was too vague. :frown:
Original post by ikz94
Psya4 was ayt! i ddi relatonships, agression and boi rythms and sleep overall it was a fair paper, though didnt like the 4 markers of which one was too vague. :frown:

thats PSYA3 isn't it? :P
Reply 828
Original post by Jukeboxing
If your on edexcel, you can get a taste of what grade you got as the QPs and MSs are available.

Hi do you have the Qps or Ms or know have a link to them that you could send me, thanks :smile:

Good luck
Reply 829
thats PSYA3 isn't it? :P

oh golly gosh its is the wait is getting to me ooh u ddi PSYA4? i'm doing media psychology schizophrenia and reserach methods ? ddi u do any of these was the paper decent btw have u got the paper?
Original post by ikz94
oh golly gosh its is the wait is getting to me ooh u ddi PSYA4? i'm doing media psychology schizophrenia and reserach methods ? ddi u do any of these was the paper decent btw have u got the paper?

they were exactly what I did and all the hardest questions came up unfortanutly, I dont have a paper either sorry :frown:
Reply 831
they were exactly what I did and all the hardest questions came up unfortanutly, I dont have a paper either sorry :frown:

oooooohh!!!! results have u got nay essys on media and schizophrenia i'm finding schizophrenia confusing i dont no how much to write and like structure if so can i inbox my email??? :smile:
Original post by ikz94
oooooohh!!!! results have u got nay essys on media and schizophrenia i'm finding schizophrenia confusing i dont no how much to write and like structure if so can i inbox my email??? :smile:

I do I'll try and find them and type them up for you later on, I have a chemistry practical assessment tomorrow so I'm revising :wink:
Reply 833
I do I'll try and find them and type them up for you later on, I have a chemistry practical assessment tomorrow so I'm revising :wink:

why bother typing them email them if u can post on here or ill inbox u my email ooh chemistry isa lol! yeh my mates revsisng for that as well no wonder things are so dead today right go it now? btw thanks for them no worries how about next week can u do it by then?
Reply 834
Original post by ikz94
why bother typing them email them if u can post on here or ill inbox u my email ooh chemistry isa lol! yeh my mates revsisng for that as well no wonder things are so dead today right go it now? btw thanks for them no worries how about next week can u do it by then?

oh! aren't they typed up?
Reply 835
Wow can't believe I posted this thread exactly a month ago.
Reply 836
Original post by 1platinum
Wow can't believe I posted this thread exactly a month ago.

Hi ddue were u been? awesome thread tahnks for starting it? btw what results u waiitng for???
Reply 837
Original post by ikz94
Hi ddue were u been? awesome thread tahnks for starting it? btw what results u waiitng for???

I'm on this site all the time just haven't posted in this thread for a long time. I'm waiting on 2 chemistry, 2 maths and a geology exam. Wish results day would hurry up now.
2 maths and 2 law

2 and a half weeks away now...

Ahhhhh!
Reply 839
Original post by 1platinum
I'm on this site all the time just haven't posted in this thread for a long time. I'm waiting on 2 chemistry, 2 maths and a geology exam. Wish results day would hurry up now.

wow? geology whats that about????
i'm waiiting for two psychology same just want the results so i cant start revsion for my summer exams that's the only thing tahts gna motivate me properly .

Quick Reply

Latest