The Student Room Group

Jan 2013 aqa unit 2 business paper

Hi,
I was wondering if anyone had the Jan 2013 aqa unit 2 business past paper? I would really like to know what the questions were as I am sitting the June exam this year!
Thank you in advance for any help
Reply 1
I did that Exam, but i don't think i can remember all the question being asked.

But certainly if you want to know, i can tell what i can remember!

there was a question on:
competing in a Niche market
A calculation of Labour turnover for the two year stated
a Marketing question about whether increase the price by 15% would certainly increase the profit or not

Thats about it from what i could remember from that exam though!

Hope that helps!
Reply 2
Original post by jackykkkan
I did that Exam, but i don't think i can remember all the question being asked.

But certainly if you want to know, i can tell what i can remember!

there was a question on:
competing in a Niche market
A calculation of Labour turnover for the two year stated
a Marketing question about whether increase the price by 15% would certainly increase the profit or not

Thats about it from what i could remember from that exam though!

Hope that helps!

Thank you! I managed after lots of emails to get a teacher to email it to me. But thank you anyway :smile:
Original post by abigail16
Thank you! I managed after lots of emails to get a teacher to email it to me. But thank you anyway :smile:

Hi, I know this might sound like a strange request but would you possibly be able to email me the past paper from January as I am also taking the June paper this year. I have asked my teacher but he can't seem to get hold of it.. If you could, that'd be great!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by IHateRevisionOK?
Hi, I know this might sound like a strange request but would you possibly be able to email me the past paper from January as I am also taking the June paper this year. I have asked my teacher but he can't seem to get hold of it.. If you could, that'd be great!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi sorry I didn't reply.. I have only just seen this!

I only have the hard copy atm because the file I was emailed was sent to my school address and I can't access it. I have emailed my teacher from my home account asking if they can send me the copy there and if they do I'll make sure I post it on here :smile:

Sorry I haven't been of any help
Reply 5
does anyone have the actual pastpaper?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending