The Student Room Group

Which Famous People have you met

Scroll to see replies

I met David Schwimmer before in Hollister, but that was just a dream :teehee:

I have been in the same room as Tom Felton, Rupert Grint and Matthew Lewis though, but i didn't get to meet them :cry2:
all of them have been nice who i have met - dermot o leary, olly murs, harry styles and russell brand
Reply 922
i met justin bieber. hes so nice, he kept saying thank you and gave me a hug :smile:
Reply 923
Original post by peace345
i met justin bieber. hes so nice, he kept saying thank you and gave me a hug :smile:

thats quite nice to hear , never really got why people hate justin bieber so much?
Reply 924
Original post by peace345

by the neg rating , someone has either met Justin Bieber and thought he wasnt nice or just doesnt like Justin Bieber
Reply 925
a mate has visited the emmerdale set so met a few of the stars there.
Reply 926
Original post by Jessica_94
all of them have been nice who i have met - dermot o leary, olly murs, harry styles and russell brand

cool , where did you meet them?
Reply 927
who would you rather meet - The Wanted or One Direction?
Reply 928
Gok Wan :biggrin:
Reply 929
Original post by L.O.V.E
Gok Wan :biggrin:

cool , where did you meet him?
Reply 930
Original post by hbk4894
cool , where did you meet him?

He was filming Gok's Fashion Fix in Selfridges in Birmingham, I managed to get his autograph at the end. He stayed for a quite a while so most people were able to get pics or autographs :smile:
Ne-yo... he was casually walking through the city centre - seems very down to earth :smile:
Original post by hbk4894
cool , where did you meet them?

met dermot and olly at xfactor auditions, harry in london and i went to one of russells shows a few year ago and met him there :smile:
Met Gianluca Vialli & Tore Andre Flo during a school trip to Gatwick airport in 98/99ish. Unfortunately the teachers wouldn't let us go up to them & get their autographs/share pictures though :mad:
Reply 934
Original post by Nice Username
met david beckham twice, once at old trafford and again at a book signing in the trafford centre. met ashley cole when we were buying a new house and his was up for sale so had a mooch around.met skrillex after a gig. seen richard hammond walking through town, aaand finally seen pierce brosnan at manchester airport :tongue:

edit: a neg for that? really?

people give negs for anything , dont worry about it.
Reply 935
any more?
Reply 936
the girls off TOWIE are absolute attention seeking mugs.
everyone just avoids them! *pukes*
Reply 937
As a kid, I was pushed by Kevin Webster from Corrie. It was one of those big tyre swings with loads of kids on and all the other parents felt so awkward they walked away and left him pushing all of us by himself.
Reply 938
img_6059_attaullah-khan-chimta-taan-wajda-virsa-heritage-revived.jpg

Met AttaUllah at an event. He was drunk out of his mind. What a legend.
Reply 939
Original post by labby
As a kid, I was pushed by Kevin Webster from Corrie. It was one of those big tyre swings with loads of kids on and all the other parents felt so awkward they walked away and left him pushing all of us by himself.

:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending