The Student Room Group

MUN Hypothetical 2012/1 - Taiwanese missile tests

Scroll to see replies

[ooc] Hi all, apologies for my lack of activity on this. As said elsewhere I've been busy and therefore away, but I'm back now. Things seem to be slowing down now, understandably. I could officially call the end of it or we can carry on.
Up to you. [/ooc]
Original post by thunder_chunky
[ooc] Hi all, apologies for my lack of activity on this. As said elsewhere I've been busy and therefore away, but I'm back now. Things seem to be slowing down now, understandably. I could officially call the end of it or we can carry on.
Up to you. [/ooc]

OOC: I think the TSR General Election has killed off some key members' activity in the thread (not that it wasn't dying anyway) as they're debating there, so if there's no activity in the next 24 hours I'd say just kill it off. It was good, though. Relative to the other Hypes, was this bigger/smaller?
Original post by DebatingGreg
OOC: I think the TSR General Election has killed off some key members' activity in the thread (not that it wasn't dying anyway) as they're debating there, so if there's no activity in the next 24 hours I'd say just kill it off. It was good, though. Relative to the other Hypes, was this bigger/smaller?

[ooc] Good idea.
I'm not sure how it fairs in comparison, I'll do a check.
In the mean time I'll start posting new stories again and sending out updates. [/ooc]
Reply 543
OOC: I think maybe call this quits, it had a good run, and start a new hypothetical.
Reply 544
Original post by Rakas21
Argentina will attend but demands the unconditional surrender of NK and the arrest of their heretic leader on a count of genocide.

Whilst not completely unjustified in spirit, Ukraine wonders whether Argentina has its own definition of the word 'genocide'.
Reply 545
North Korea has admitted to commiting genocide on cities in the north.

OOC: Could open the peace negotiation thread.
OOC: I could surrender unconditionally as Taiwan, having not received any supplies and with my allies leaving or something. Would kill it off big time :tongue: OOC:
Reply 547
OOC: I think we should start a new one :smile:
OOC: I honestly think - although it would probably only happen for Halloween or April Fools Day - that a zombie outbreak would make a brilliant hype. One can dream... :tongue:
OOC: I'm maintaining my stance that an alien invasion/contact would be great in seeing how different countries would react, but zombies does the same effect :biggrin:
[ooc] Ok I think it's safe to say this is pretty much over now. [/ooc]
Reply 551
OOC: Kicked your asses.
OOC: that was good. Reckon I did about 85 posts of the 552, which is about 15% :biggrin:
(not including sub threads, though)
Reply 553
:colone: Argentina has used chemical weapons to wipe out the populations of Japan, North Korea, South Korea and Taiwan :colone:

Argentina has declared themselves Master and Overlord and given Taiwan to China to appease them :colone:

This is over right? If not, just ignore my comment.
Original post by Rakas21
:colone: Argentina has used chemical weapons to wipe out the populations of Japan, North Korea, South Korea and Taiwan :colone:

Argentina has declared themselves Master and Overlord and given Taiwan to China to appease them :colone:

This is over right? If not, just ignore my comment.

taiwan protests at being destroyed, and is in the process of writing a strongly worded letter to infrom Argentina of her discontent.
Reply 555
Clearly some of you are still alive or writing from beyond the grave.

I plan to turn Japan into a giant weapons factory, South Korea into a giant hospital and North Korea into a giant mine.

I hear China plans to make Taiwan a giant hotel. :colone:

Quick Reply

Latest