The Student Room Group

If you don't revise you'll end up..

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Miracle Day
So I thought we could create this thread to motivate each other..

Post pictures of where we'll end up if we don't work hard and revise now :smile:

I'll start.

LOL even students that work hard generally end up working at supermarkets part time while studying at uni :rolleyes:
Reply 21
A158-00228_Robin_Hood_council_estate_with_gardens_shot_from_inside_the_sportsground_London_UK.jpg

Not sure if I'd rather be homeless.
Your thread isn't working is it, OP? *sadface*
big_SirAlanSugar.jpg

Well, theres always a possibility you could...
Original post by nerd434
Dee Dee.jpg

Looking a bit like Ed Sheeran?
Reply 25
Original post by thetobbit
Depends what you're applying for... No matter how much revision you do for a Media (or whatever) degree, its probably not gonna get you anywhere

Nice bit of snobbery there eh?

I take it you must have studied Media. Oh wait, going by your profile you haven't.

How can you judge something you've not studied?

And before you say 'well it's not in the guardians top 40 subjects blah blah' does that mean you can't form your own opinions either?

:mad:
Reply 26
Original post by alphadawg

all day everyday.

:nooo:
Reply 27
Original post by cosmobear92
Looking a bit like Ed Sheeran?

Got a bit of a Ron Weasley look?
Original post by Pawsies
Got a bit of a Ron Weasley look?

I was gonna go for Ron, the stubble made me think Sheeran though
Reply 29
Original post by rohitbd
Why not look at pictures of places where you want to go and get motivated much more friendly :smile:

This :smile:

and also hot girls at uni

(edited 11 years ago)
Yeah great, let's think we're above people who work at Asda and are actually at uni before we even have a job or a uni place at all.

Please.
vicky_pollard.jpg

Revise revise revise!

:eek3:
Reply 32
Original post by SpicyStrawberry
Yeah great, let's think we're above people who work at Asda and are actually at uni before we even have a job or a uni place at all.

Please.

In terms of jobs and salary prospects, we are.
Original post by Pawsies
Nice bit of snobbery there eh?

I take it you must have studied Media. Oh wait, going by your profile you haven't.

How can you judge something you've not studied?

And before you say 'well it's not in the guardians top 40 subjects blah blah' does that mean you can't form your own opinions either?

:mad:

It just annoys me the masses upon masses of people going to uni simply cause they can/want to, to do a course which will have no real benefit to their career at all.

If you work hard, you should be allowed to go to uni

Its when someone says "Im going to such-and-such uni to do Sports management and i need 2 B's." And you're screaming in your head "maybe you're not suited to uni" --> you're skills could be used so much more effectively in another pursuit like an electrician etc (which for the record im very jealous of as when they drive past their own car, while i'm still struggling with student debts)

Uni should be academics and hard-workers, not a 3 year holiday.

The post-Blair era of everyone is special and should be able to whatever they want has had a large impact on this.
Reply 34
Original post by rohitbd
Why not look at pictures of places where you want to go and get motivated much more friendly :smile:

Exactly! I hate to think of it negatively, plus some people have no choice to go to certain places or work at certain places, and then theres the other factor working at ASDA with the same routine suits their ability, as not everyone is adaptable..I thought the thread was abit harsh..
Original post by Iron Lady

made me laugh :')
couch-potato.jpg

Quick Reply

Latest