The Student Room Group
Students at work
University of Salford
Salford
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Hi guys,
We just wanted to say 'Congratulations everybody! You're about to have loads of fun, meet loads of people, make friends, party, study and have the greatest experience so far!'. :biggrin:
Have a fab year ahead everyone!
Students at work
University of Salford
Salford
Visit website
I will be starting sports rehab this year too.
Hope to see you around :smile:
Original post by YanTheMan
Does anyone have any idea when we get our timetables?

I got it emailed to me. But you can check on the Salford website under programme timetables:
https://tt.salford.ac.uk/Programme/ProgrammeCalendar

Use the drop down list to find your subject.
Has anybody received anything regarding registration and enrolment? I entered through clearing?
Any one joining msc sports injury and rehab this year?
Khushboo xoxoxo
I'm about to be a nursing student this September. Trying to connect with other prospective/current student nurses at any stage of their education. Would be great for the chance to meet up with some people beforehand

~Alex
Hi
Are you an msc student?
Il be starting msc sports rehab too this term?
Do you know other people doing this course ?
Original post by Crainey97
,hey, were did you get your table at bcause im doing nursing in salford aband cant find or havnet been given the table with th term dates on it

I can't remember where I found it but I saved a copy so here you go. Term dates for academic year 15/16. I'm a nursing student starting this September so maybe the induction week timetable will help you out too if you are BSc or MA nursing
I just wanted to ask we buy or tickets at frehsres urinf thr day or can we pre book them, cause i cant find that answer anywere on the student union website?
Hi,

I'm starting the bsc CYP nursing course in september, and I can't seem to find any thread other than adult nursing. Anyone else out there? :tongue: I know I can't be the only one, I've met people during the uniform fitting!

Any tips for a newcommer to the UK educational system? I'm not sure if you're suppsed to use a laptop or pen & paper, the difference between lectures and seminars... I'm completely lost..

:confused::confused:
The engineering society will be in the newton building all week this week, pop in to find out about how we're working towards producing great engineers.

check out www.sueu.co.uk/events to find out what we have planned for you in the first semester
Original post by chamberlains
I asked this exact question but mine is for sports rehab. If the uni have stated on UCAS that if you put it as your firm it is unconditional but have offered grades if you don't then no it won't but if it just says unconditional it doesn't matter which one you put it down as.
Im thinking Salford as my insurance as it can therefore be a backup if things go drastically wrong in the summer

Hi, i have a sports rehab interview coming up, i was wondering if you could give me any guidance. What does everyone wear? is it smart suit or smart gym clothes? and also can you think of any good questions to ask the interviewer about the course?
Original post by N1kk1-jane
Hi, i have a sports rehab interview coming up, i was wondering if you could give me any guidance. What does everyone wear? is it smart suit or smart gym clothes? and also can you think of any good questions to ask the interviewer about the course?

That poster hasn't been online since 2015 so is unlikely to reply.

And this is a rather old thread so I'm going to close it now.

Best thing is to post your question in the 2018 thread :smile:
(edited 6 years ago)

Latest