The Student Room Group

How do I kiss my boyfriend's neck?

I am currently in my first relationship and don't know how to kiss my boyfriend's neck. My boyfriend always kisses my neck and I completely melt whenever he does it but I can't work out what it is he is doing. I really want to do it back but I don't think I am doing it right. Do I use tongue, is it an open mouthed kiss, do I suck? I need advice :biggrin:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
neck kisses are such a turn on :colone:
Reply 2
Oh gosh... That...
You know what's really nice? Open mouthed (only just), a tiny bit of a bite and a tiny little suck. Oh, and breathe out through your nose (Very gently, mind) :biggrin:

That would make me die.
Reply 3
Won't necessarily work on him, for the record. Doesn't do anything for me.
:frown: neck kissing, how i miss it!
Reply 5
Original post by greenglitter
:frown: neck kissing, how i miss it!

I'm with you there :')
Reply 6
suck the blood out of him.
Neck kissing ftw seriously.

When a girl can do it properly, it's nuts.
Reply 8
Wow I feel like I'm missing out :hmmm:
Reply 9
Neck nibbling :coma:
Reply 10
Original post by Drewski
Won't necessarily work on him, for the record. Doesn't do anything for me.

Tell her to try just behind your ear, soft fleshy part...? A lot of guys are more sensitive there than their actual neck? (Worth a shot right :wink: :smile: )
Reply 11
Original post by krish.x
Tell her to try just behind your ear, soft fleshy part...? A lot of guys are more sensitive there than their actual neck? (Worth a shot right :wink: :smile: )

Ignoring the fact I'm not with anyone.... :p:

Nah, I prefer doing to getting.
Rip the bastard's jugular out!
Well you want to position your head around his neck region, you pucker up and the rest is history.
Reply 14
Original post by Drewski
Ignoring the fact I'm not with anyone.... :p:

Nah, I prefer doing to getting.

Really? Then she be doing it wrong. Man is a selfish creature. Tis why capitalism prevails :wink:

Haha kidding, fair enough. I do know what you mean about the doing to getting though (:

And n'aww sorry I assumed, but you ski and everything!!:tongue:

Awesome pics by the by. (Yes I totally just stalked your profile - No shame, me).
(edited 12 years ago)
It tickles. :colondollar:
Reply 17
Original post by krish.x
Really? Then she be doing it wrong. Man is a selfish creature. Tis why capitalism prevails :wink:

Haha kidding, fair enough. I do know what you mean about the doing to getting though (:

And n'aww sorry I assumed, but you ski and everything!!:tongue:

Awesome pics by the by. (Yes I totally just stalked your profile - No shame, me).

Don't get me wrong... other things work a treat - just not that :p:

And since when did skiing = having a missus?! I missed that rule....!
Reply 18
Original post by biggingercnt
Oh gosh... That...
You know what's really nice? Open mouthed (only just), a tiny bit of a bite and a tiny little suck. Oh, and breathe out through your nose (Very gently, mind) :biggrin:

That would make me die.

Oh myyyyy that was described so perfectly :sogood:
:sexface:

Quick Reply

Latest