The Student Room Group
BPP University
BPP University

BPP Business School

I just wondered whether anyone could tell me about the students who attend undergrad. business courses at BPP like how many people are studying there etc., what the student life is like and the reputation BPP degrees have among the workplace? Thanks :smile:

Please help :colondollar:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
dont go im transferring couldn't stand it
BPP University
BPP University
Original post by 04philj
dont go im transferring couldn't stand it

Why what was the reason? What was up with it. I had to make my decisiona nd reply to my offers Thursday nearly accepted BPP but picked Uni of Manchester glad I did.
Reply 3
Oh such a better choice uni of man id wicked. No social life within the uni. The uni is only two floors. Very unorganized staff. doesn't feel like you at uni at all. Plus everyone at the uni is only there cos they went through clearing. I could go on with the **** i had to put up with mate.
Reply 4
let me rephrase the first sentence* uni of man is a wicked uni...
Original post by 04philj
Oh such a better choice uni of man id wicked. No social life within the uni. The uni is only two floors. Very unorganized staff. doesn't feel like you at uni at all. Plus everyone at the uni is only there cos they went through clearing. I could go on with the **** i had to put up with mate.

Oh really? That's not good mate. Which BPP campus was you at? I was going to the Manchester one and looked at the pictures aswell not that great if I'm honest.

Where you transferring to now?
Reply 6
I was at the manchester one mate thats only one floor btw, i had to transfer to the london campus because bpp messed up my student finance so could afford to live in manchester anymore.... massive headache. transferring to bmouth uni now such a relief. i say all these bad thing but i have to admit some of the staff are friendly and the teaching quality isnt that bad...
Reply 7
If your looking for a university experience im sorry it just doesn't cut it at all. however as a postgraduate place to study its pretty good ..
' Yeah I'm glad I decided to listen to everybody and pick Manchester. Arh right you should be sorted now then. Yeah I heard the teaching was 'okay' not the best.
Reply 9
Oh gosh your answers scare me ha, I've firmed BPP at London City doing prof Accounting is it really that bad?I don't know where else to go :/
I am a undergradute LLB student at BPP Waterloo, and its really not that bad at all, really don't know how some people get off on being so negative all the time. All of my lecturers and tutors are fully qualified barristers, excellent knowledge and teaching skills. Also all top legal firms in london send there trainees on postgrad courses at BPP, so it is obviously well recognised by employers. Ontop of this it is also good value for money in relation to other uni's that will be charging 9k per year from september.
Reply 11
Original post by ilikecats
Oh gosh your answers scare me ha, I've firmed BPP at London City doing prof Accounting is it really that bad?I don't know where else to go :/

What i was saying is completely my own opinion, you might find it amazing. you really cant say theres no where else to go.... there so universitys out there. I acctually think that the law school and business school are both diffrent in terms of teaching and the experience you get. the staff and buliding are also diffrent.
Anyone else going to BPP business school at london city this september?! I haven't heard much people going here... :confused:
Reply 13
Original post by bakeacupcake
Anyone else going to BPP business school at london city this september?! I haven't heard much people going here... :confused:

I should be :smile: What course are you doing?
I should be :smile: What course are you doing?

yaaaaay, business studies and psychology... and you? :smile:
Reply 15
yaaaaay, business studies and psychology... and you? :smile:

Cool :smile: I will be doing professional accounting. Where are you from? What made you choose BPP?
Cool :smile: I will be doing professional accounting. Where are you from? What made you choose BPP?

oh ok, it had one of the course i was interested in and you?
So what campus will you be at? london city?
i'm so confused about the people there and like student life, are you 18?
Reply 17

Im going there for business and finance. I only just changed my uni to bpp today. Is anyone on here going to do business and finance? And do you know when the start date is?
Reply 18

Um I didn't have the grades to go anywhere else I wanted to go to in London. Yea I'll be at London City and I'm 18, you?
Yea idk what the student life is going to be like :/
Reply 19
Original post by 2801

Im going there for business and finance. I only just changed my uni to bpp today. Is anyone on here going to do business and finance? And do you know when the start date is?

I'm doing Professional Accounting at London City and my start date is the 24th I think and enrolment on the 17th it may be the same for you. Are you going to London City? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending