The Student Room Group

Sons raped by father and 300 other people: case ignored by police

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Hai_Ann
Okay then. Just don't push your assertive righteous attitude on the supporters then because so much compassion was thrown in to support the family.

Now the supporters including me look like fools but at least we did something right.

I will do what I please.

Maybe when you have gained some life experience you won't believe everything you read on the internet.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 121
Original post by DiddyDec
I will do what I please.

Maybe when you have gained some life experience you won't believe everything you read on the internet.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I assure you- that I won't believe everything that I read.
I called it weeks ago.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Your incredibly childish and unempathetic - you 'called it weeks ago' as though this is a game to you? To win? Are we betting on whether this woman and her children were raped or not and whoever guesses right gets to 'call it?' - you really have no compassion do you - i really cant deal with people that diminsh rape and abuse and that is exactly what you're doing.
Original post by Mazzy95
Your incredibly childish and unempathetic - you 'called it weeks ago' as though this is a game to you? To win? Are we betting on whether this woman and her children were raped or not and whoever guesses right gets to 'call it?' - you really have no compassion do you - i really cant deal with people that diminsh rape and abuse and that is exactly what you're doing.

No compassion for a lie.

Posted from TSR Mobile
No compassion for a lie.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Unbelievable - i think weve already had this conversation but you can't possibly know for SURE that it's a lie - just like pretty much anyone that says they have been raped or abused without evidence, you can't possibly know however yes there are some twisted people that lie about it but many many more who are telling the truth.
Original post by Mazzy95
Unbelievable - i think weve already had this conversation but you can't possibly know for SURE that it's a lie - just like pretty much anyone that says they have been raped or abused without evidence, you can't possibly know however yes there are some twisted people that lie about it but many many more who are telling the truth.

We can't be certain about anything unless there is strong enough evidence. However given the very weak evidence presented on the side of the "victims" I can safely assume that it was an elaborate hoax.

Posted from TSR Mobile
We can't be certain about anything unless there is strong enough evidence. However given the very weak evidence presented on the side of the "victims" I can safely assume that it was an elaborate hoax.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Due to lack of evidence only 6% of rapists get a conviction - that doesn't mean it hasn't happened.
Reply 127
This is a review of the documentary that clarifies all this:

http://www.koreaboo.com/featured/a-synopsis-of-points-from-the-lee-jung-hee-documentary-program/

May I just say this... don't trust everything on the internet and don't trust everything in the media.
This is a sad and tragic story for the people involved, I just hope they get their justice soon as. Can't imagine the hell they are going through now :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by maryamzahid
This is a sad and tragic story for the people involved, I just hope they get their justice soon as. Can't imagine the hell they are going through now :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

It is so sad that someone would lie about something like this. It must be so hard to be exposed as a fraud.

Posted from TSR Mobile
It is so sad that someone would lie about something like this. It must be so hard to be exposed as a fraud.

Posted from TSR Mobile

This is a lie? Damn I'm so gullible

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by maryamzahid
This is a lie? Damn I'm so gullible

Posted from TSR Mobile

Its most likely NOT a lie - that poster is just unempathetic.
Original post by Mazzy95
Its most likely NOT a lie - that poster is just unempathetic.

Apart from the evidence further up this thread. Which came from an unbiased source. But shall we just discount that.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending