Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

Coventry University Applicants 2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by iona.carys
Oops, sorry! Im terrible for reading wrong lines and things :frown: Yeah, it is, but I wouldn't mind going to Coventry (partly because I read about WKD Wednesdays), and I like the look of the it.

hahaa, tbh i haven't heard much about Coventry, what else did you hear about student union and nightlife and stuff? :P

Original post by Emma93
i've got an offer from there for Dietetics:smile: it was BCC. they dont interview which i find quite weird as all the others do!

Congrats! Yeah, I found that weird too! But Southampton doesn't even interview for Medicine which I find even weirder!
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website
Reply 21
Just that there is a really big nightlife and clubbing scene. (: And the union as WKD wednesdays. My school has a massive book about the nightlife in Coventry. Apparently a lot of Warwick students come to Coventry for the clubs :biggrin: I can't remember anything else :frown:
Reply 22
Original post by iheartliam
hahaa, tbh i haven't heard much about Coventry, what else did you hear about student union and nightlife and stuff? :P

Congrats! Yeah, I found that weird too! But Southampton doesn't even interview for Medicine which I find even weirder!

thank you! that is weird :s
Reply 23
I've applied for Occupational Therapy Bsc :biggrin:
I really want to go Coventry!
So fingers crossed :smile:!
Reply 24
Original post by Eamonn123
I've applied for Occupational Therapy Bsc :biggrin:
I really want to go Coventry!
So fingers crossed :smile:!

good luck! :biggrin:
when did you apply? have you heard anything from them? :smile:
Reply 25
good luck! :biggrin:
when did you apply? have you heard anything from them? :smile:

Thank you!
You too if you're applying :smile:
I sent my application off two weeks ago and typically that meant my college only sent it yesterday, my applications gone to the unis now though, as I've received confirmation from another uni it has been received :smile:
So just the waiting game now!
Reply 26
Hey guys, I'm applying for business management this year, anyone heard anything back from them for this course, or a related business one? My application was sent off on the 10th, and still haven't heard anything or had an acknowledgement like some of the others in this thread, getting abit worried since this is my first choice and I really want to go to Coventry :biggrin:
Reply 27
Original post by zetec
Hey guys, I'm applying for business management this year, anyone heard anything back from them for this course, or a related business one? My application was sent off on the 10th, and still haven't heard anything or had an acknowledgement like some of the others in this thread, getting abit worried since this is my first choice and I really want to go to Coventry :biggrin:

I sent mine on the 12th Oct, so if you only just submitted it on the 10th Nov then i don't think its anything to be worried about because i heard back from the rest of my offers 3/4 weeks after i submitted the application so it should really be me getting worried!
Where else are you applying? :smile:
Im thinking about putting Coventry down as my insurance but I haven't heard too much about it to be sure. So that's more research for me! :P
Good luck, I'm sure it's nothing to be worried about because they usually do things in batches and you didn't submit yours too long ago :smile:
Reply 28
hii friends..
I will be joining coventry university for MSC automotive engg jan 2012... i m from India.. anybody joining Coventry MSC automotive or similar course jan 2012???
Reply 29
Got an email about my interview for Media Production yesterday. Terrified is an understatement right now!
Reply 30
Original post by loooochy
Got an email about my interview for Media Production yesterday. Terrified is an understatement right now!

good luck!!
Reply 31
good luck!!

Thank you!! :biggrin:
Reply 32
I sent mine on the 12th Oct, so if you only just submitted it on the 10th Nov then i don't think its anything to be worried about because i heard back from the rest of my offers 3/4 weeks after i submitted the application so it should really be me getting worried!
Where else are you applying? :smile:
Im thinking about putting Coventry down as my insurance but I haven't heard too much about it to be sure. So that's more research for me! :P
Good luck, I'm sure it's nothing to be worried about because they usually do things in batches and you didn't submit yours too long ago :smile:

Manchester Met, Oxford Brookes and Lincoln, Still waiting for a reply from Coventry, guess its a waiting game now, just wish I knew, hopefully its all ok though. What did you apply for?
Reply 33
Original post by zetec
Manchester Met, Oxford Brookes and Lincoln, Still waiting for a reply from Coventry, guess its a waiting game now, just wish I knew, hopefully its all ok though. What did you apply for?

I applied for Accounting and Finance. Tense times waiting for them to reply! You only applied to 4?
Reply 34
I applied for Accounting and Finance. Tense times waiting for them to reply! You only applied to 4?

Applied for two courses at Coventry, Business management and Business and Marketing. the entry requirements for ones under my predicted grades, and the others equal to them, so hopefully if I receive two offers from them those two courses will be my first and insurance choice, so with any luck either way ill end up at Coventry :smile:
I've applied for International Economics and Trade. Hope I get an offer soon. I sent mines yesterday - 29th nov.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 36
Original post by zetec
Applied for two courses at Coventry, Business management and Business and Marketing. the entry requirements for ones under my predicted grades, and the others equal to them, so hopefully if I receive two offers from them those two courses will be my first and insurance choice, so with any luck either way ill end up at Coventry :smile:

good thinking :P
why do you like coventry so much? :smile:
Reply 37
good thinking :P
why do you like coventry so much? :smile:

Haha, yeah, hopefully it all works out :smile: Everything about it was right, Buildings where new, halls was nice, the students and staff where really friendly and helpful, nice city, easily the best uni I've looked round. Just hope I get in :smile: Nightlife seems pretty good as well. Where else you apply? Only slight problem is it's half the Country away from where I live :L, still keen to go there though :P
Reply 38
Original post by zetec
Haha, yeah, hopefully it all works out :smile: Everything about it was right, Buildings where new, halls was nice, the students and staff where really friendly and helpful, nice city, easily the best uni I've looked round. Just hope I get in :smile: Nightlife seems pretty good as well. Where else you apply? Only slight problem is it's half the Country away from where I live :L, still keen to go there though :P

Ah cool, I haven't visited and I kind of rushed my application so I barely had time to research the school :P
I've applied to Southampton, Kent, Oxford Brookes, Middlesex and here. so IF i get this one I'll decide between OB and Coventry as my insurance, fingers crossed! You don't like OB as much as Coventry? :smile:
Aha, it's not too far from where I live, I'm in London, so maybe an hour out :P
Reply 39
OB's nice, Liked it, only issues for me there are that I'd have to do a joint honors with a subject I have no real interest in just to get in (don't meet the entry requirements for straight business) and its not right in the city center like Coventry (just a personal preference), I wont accept OB if I get in though, I've decided that a Joint honors isn't for me and that straight business is the way to go

Quick Reply

Latest