The Student Room Group

Kings EMDP 2012 applicants

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Lizziginne
12th march at 10.40 :smile:

Ahh, mine's at exactly the same date and time as yours! I guess i'll be seeing you there :smile:
Reply 181
Mine's on the 13 march...I have no clue what the interview is like? any ideas?:smile:
Reply 182
Original post by Tausif
Interview, thanks to Allah! :biggrin:

13th March

mine is on the 13th too alhamdulilALLAH :smile:. how will you be preparing for the interview?
Reply 183
Original post by 768mango
Mine's on the 13 march...I have no clue what the interview is like? any ideas?:smile:

It's MMI format.You get interviewed at 4 different stations. You get asked different questions at each station. Just read about as many medical issues as you can. Good luck for interview! Mine is on 13 march as well.
Reply 184
mine is on the 13th too alhamdulilALLAH :smile:. how will you be preparing for the interview?

AlhamdulilAllah really good to know :smile: I am basically reading the medical school interview book. I am also working on my oral communication ( i don't want to give away my east london heritage :biggrin:, if you can it a heritage!). Also keeping up to date with the news.
Reply 185
Original post by bala123
It's MMI format.You get interviewed at 4 different stations. You get asked different questions at each station. Just read about as many medical issues as you can. Good luck for interview! Mine is on 13 march as well.

Thnaks and goodluck to you too:smile:
Reply 186
Original post by Tausif
AlhamdulilAllah really good to know :smile: I am basically reading the medical school interview book. I am also working on my oral communication ( i don't want to give away my east london heritage :biggrin:, if you can it a heritage!). Also keeping up to date with the news.

lol! "east london heritage" . well good luck :smile:
Reply 187
Interview for 13th March inshaAllah!
soooooooo nervousss
Reply 188
Original post by faiqah
Interview for 13th March inshaAllah!
soooooooo nervousss

Try being confident and optimistic when interview day comes. Good luck!
Reply 189
Original post by bala123
Try being confident and optimistic when interview day comes. Good luck!

Thank you [that's going to be hard! ]
Reply 190
Medical interview on the 14th of March, Alhumdulil'Allah. :smile:

I'm so nervous. :s-smilie:
Reply 191
Mine's on the 13th. I'm so nervous, as soon as exams are over, I'm going to begin prepping for it, got my rejection from my only other medicine choice, so a lots resting on the this now. Good luck everyone!
Reply 192
Does anyone know how long the interview would be? And any idea on how many people get into the course?
Reply 193
Original post by p_5
Does anyone know how long the interview would be? And any idea on how many people get into the course?

I believe there are 50 places. More offers are given out then there are places though so perhaps 60~ offers more or less....you're safer to bet less though.
Reply 194
Original post by Medican
I believe there are 50 places. More offers are given out then there are places though so perhaps 60~ offers more or less....you're safer to bet less though.

thank you, im so nervous!

Whens your interview?
Reply 195
Original post by p_5
thank you, im so nervous!

Whens your interview?

No probs.

On the 13th of March. :smile:
Interview- 12th March 2012.
Reply 197
those with interviews, how are you guys revising for it?
Reply 198
Original post by Tausif
those with interviews, how are you guys revising for it?

I haven't started preparing yet. I think I am going to do some mock interviews with teachers and read an interview book.

Original post by Beanz.
Mine's on the 13th. I'm so nervous, as soon as exams are over, I'm going to begin prepping for it, got my rejection from my only other medicine choice, so a lots resting on the this now. Good luck everyone!

I know medicine is quite cruel when it comes to UCAS but atleast you have one choice left:redface:. I am in a similar situation. Do you have any idea how many people do they actually interview?

I have a question, so with the interview invitation its states that there will be time to consider an article which will form part of the interview. Does anyone know what type of article it is? what do the mean by that? And will there be any subject specific scientific questions i.e chemistry or biology?:s-smilie:
Reply 199
I haven't started preparing yet. I think I am going to do some mock interviews with teachers and read an interview book.

I know medicine is quite cruel when it comes to UCAS but atleast you have one choice left:redface:. I am in a similar situation. Do you have any idea how many people do they actually interview?

I have a question, so with the interview invitation its states that there will be time to consider an article which will form part of the interview. Does anyone know what type of article it is? what do the mean by that? And will there be any subject specific scientific questions i.e chemistry or biology?:s-smilie:

On which part does it state that?

Quick Reply

Latest