The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Lost iPod at King's, can anyone help?

I was at a selection day today (18th April) and think I lost my iPod at the Strand campus in the Edmond J (or something like that) room, as my bag spilled out.

It's a pink 6th gen (touch screen) iPod nano, and the name on the about screen is Chris's iPod. I think the last song played was 'Bulletproof Cupid' by Placebo, and some of the artists on it are Lady Gaga, Breaking Benjamin, Avril Lavigne and Placebo.

If anyone finds it please message me. I know it's a very long shot :frown: Thanks :smile:
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Flyteryder
I was at a selection day today (18th April) and think I lost my iPod at the Strand campus in the Edmond J (or something like that) room, as my bag spilled out.

It's a pink 6th gen (touch screen) iPod nano, and the name on the about screen is Chris's iPod. I think the last song played was 'Bulletproof Cupid' by Placebo, and some of the artists on it are Lady Gaga, Breaking Benjamin, Avril Lavigne and Placebo.

If anyone finds it please message me. I know it's a very long shot :frown: Thanks :smile:

Hi Flyteryder

My name is Fran and I work for King's College London. Some colleagues of mine ran the selection day yesterday so I will check with them about whether anything was handed in at the end of the day. They may also have some advice on who to contact to try and track it down. Obviously I can't make any guarantees but its worth trying!

Will be back in touch soon!

Fran :smile:
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 2
Original post by King’s College London
Hi Flyteryder

My name is Fran and I work for King's College London. Some colleagues of mine ran the selection day yesterday so I will check with them about whether anything was handed in at the end of the day. They may also have some advice on who to contact to try and track it down. Obviously I can't make any guarantees but its worth trying!

Will be back in touch soon!

Fran :smile:

Thank you very much :smile:
Chances of finding that are slim. Someone would have probably just kept it.
Original post by Flyteryder

Hi Flyteryder

Just an update on this; we contacted Security at our Strand campus who unfortunately haven’t had anything handed in. If you would like to contact them in the next couple of days to check again with them, their number is: 020 7848 1024

Sorry it isn't better news :frown:

Fran

Quick Reply

Latest