The Student Room Group

GCSE Past Papers, Material and Requests Thread

Scroll to see replies

can anyone please give me a link to the:

AQA gcse chemistry & physics january 2012 unit 3 past papers and mark schemes (old specification)

needed asap!

Original post by zed963
I don't think its out

would you be able to get the march 2012 papers?
Reply 1242
Original post by 1D - Belieber
would you be able to get the march 2012 papers?

I will try to get them for you by the end of the week.
Original post by JadeRoberts
can anyone please give me a link to the:

AQA gcse chemistry & physics january 2012 unit 3 past papers and mark schemes (old specification)

needed asap!

They're already on this thread
Reply 1244
Original post by 1D - Belieber
i might be able to get you the questions coz my friend got the paper to do but she's filled it in so I won't be able to get you the actual paper

let me know if you want the questions :smile:

Could u send me the questions please it would be so helpful. My e- mail address is [Removed - please use PMs or post here]
Thank you sooo much
Hi. Does anyone have the AQA gcse biology 1, chemistry 1 and physics1 from January 2012? This is the new spec. The bioogy markscheme is a few posts back on this thread but I cant see any papers. Be great if anyone can post them here. Thanks
Reply 1246
Original post by iJess
Anyone know where I can found a download for the full listening of An Inspector Calls? I found the Of Mice and Men audio files on schools computer and they've been helpful but I can't find An Inspector Calls Full book in audio anywhere. I've searched youtube and google :frown:

http://www.audible.co.uk/pd/ref=sr_1_3?asin=B004F1X9TE&qid=1335372135&sr=1-3

Reply 1247
Original post by ReeceL
http://www.audible.co.uk/pd/ref=sr_1_3?asin=B004F1X9TE&qid=1335372135&sr=1-3

Wow thanks +repped you :smile:
Reply 1248
Does anyone have the Edexcel January 2012 English Literature Poetry and Prose(5ET1H and 5ET2H) or Language Paper (5EN2H). Also, does anyone have access to the exemplar answers for these papers. They are on the Edexcel website but they are also locked.
Original post by tharsan
Could u send me the questions please it would be so helpful. My e- mail address is [Removed - please use PMs or post here]
Thank you sooo much

pm me ur email
Original post by Soapyjo123
Hi. Does anyone have the AQA gcse biology 1, chemistry 1 and physics1 from January 2012? This is the new spec. The bioogy markscheme is a few posts back on this thread but I cant see any papers. Be great if anyone can post them here. Thanks

I don't know if i'll be able too. But I could ask my science teacher to get the Physics and Chemistry of e-aqa for you.

(obvs I won't say it's for you)

It's for Science A Right?
Reply 1251
Might be a bit of a long shot, but does anyone have links to Classical Civilisation GCSE [OCR] papers before 2009, and Psychology GCSE [Edexcel] papers before 2009?

(old specs)

I've covered content and other exam techniques for the current exams on the websites, and I'm just looking for some more practise. :tongue:
Reply 1252
Original post by tohaaaa
I don't know if i'll be able too. But I could ask my science teacher to get the Physics and Chemistry of e-aqa for you.

(obvs I won't say it's for you)

It's for Science A Right?

i need those papers as well please.
Reply 1253
sorry if these have been posted
english language and english literature - aqa gcse jan 2012 paper
english lang - paper 1
eng lit - poetry
eng lit - one with sunlight on the grass(prose) and of mice and men

B2, C2 and P2 aqa science gcse jan 2012 - old spec (45 min paper)

french reading and listening - aqa gcse jan 2012

ocr b ethics paper - both - jan 2012

history b - jan 2012 - unit 1/2/4

thanks guys
Does anyone have GCSE OCR 21st century Biology, Physics and Chemistry Unit 1 papers in Jan 2012?
Hi Everyone :biggrin:

Can someone please post or PM me these past papers if possible :smile: Thanks in advance!

>Chemistry AQA GCSE UNIT 3 OLD SPECIFICATION - CHY3H for JAN 12 (can't access the one previously posted as you have to login to moodle)
>French AQA GCSE READING AND LISTENING for JAN 12 (with audio files if possible please)

thank you :biggrin:
Original post by metaltron

Do you or anyone else have the GCSE January Biology Unit 2 (B2) higher paper for January 2012 (AQA)

Also I would like any WJEC English Literature and/or Language papers (higher) for January 2012.

Thank you.
Reply 1257
Does anyone know where I can find the papers of June 2011 calculator and non-calculator? i cant find them anywhere!!!! are they on the student room website? i've checked and couldnt find them! can anyone help me???? thanxx:smile:
Original post by Anisa xx
Does anyone know where I can find the papers of June 2011 calculator and non-calculator? i cant find them anywhere!!!! are they on the student room website? i've checked and couldnt find them! can anyone help me???? thanxx:smile:

They are available from the Edexcel website in their past papers section
Original post by zed963
I will try to get them for you by the end of the week.

when will you be to send me them?

Quick Reply