The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I am really worried after reading all these reviews, booked a block of 10 lessons on Monday and haven't heard anything back (it's now Friday)! What can I do to avoid all the hassle! Please help!
Original post by MichelleIsabella
I am really worried after reading all these reviews, booked a block of 10 lessons on Monday and haven't heard anything back (it's now Friday)! What can I do to avoid all the hassle! Please help!

****! Did u record the call? If not then ask them for a refund Asap and record the call. Tell them that you have found a better deal.

Tbh a private instructor who charges £20hr-1 is a miles better deal. It has been over a year and they still haven't given me a refund.
My husband booked a 10 lessons course they took the money quickly waited two weeks for someone to contact him he rang 3/4times no luck getting through. I also rang 6 times finally got through to be told it's a two week wait . Then was told they couldn't find an instructor in my area then waited another week they found one but when we rang him he put the phone down he finally rang back after a week then was told he wouldn't travel the 5 miles to pick my husband up and that my hus would have to travel to him instead on the bus if he wanted his lesson . We should have read about how bad this company is and we would have never used them . Do do not use this company at all go else were . In fact they should be closed down . Rip offwe are going to report them to the driving standard agancies
Drive Dynamics is a CON they don't answer your calls after taking your money. The driving instructors are RUDE and they NEVER turn UP, they DON'T respond to your emails and after having asked for a refund THREE times nobody has EVER got back to me. PLEASE PLEASE DON'T FALL INTO THEIR TRAP..THIS COMPANY IS S**T FULL STOP..

YOU WILL NEVER GET YOUR MONEY BACK!!!
I stupidly booked 20 lesson block with them yesterday, and within an hour of that, I came across this thread. I was so stupid!!! Instantly, I contacted them demanding a cancellation of my order (they had not yet charged me), and they agreed fairly easily. However, today, i found that they have taken the money from my account and when calling they up, they said it was a mistake, and i should get my money back in 14 working days. Somehow, i doubt this will be the case.
Will update as this goes on, and am definitely going to take legal action.
Use to work for this company, they don't actually have any instructors of their own, they just rip off independent driving instructors. Promise you lots of students , make out you are the only instructor employed by them in your area and that they get lots of inquiries but have to turn them away because don't have a instructor in there area. Then when you sign up with them you initially receive a few pupils then all goes quiet but all the time you are paying them £99 per week. They don't explain the set up correctly to pupils who sign up with them. So in fact you are not really making any money. I have paid more to them in weekly fee than they have provided pupils. even when they pay you they deduct small amount off for which they have no explanation and never refund it back to you .very unprofessional company to work for believe me I visited there setup in Leeds and wasn't very impressed but gave them the benefit of the doubt but in all honesty if you have been approached by this company I advise you to steer clear of them you will regret it if you decide to take them on.
It's awful company and has hidden terms & conditions. you are lucky that you have been asked for £22 after 3 introductory lessons. I was asked for $55 for two lessons (£27.5 each hour) and it has to be within 2 weeks. failing that last 4 hours will be lapsed.

I did spoke to their customer care over phone and they clearly denied any term and condition of that sort at the time of booking and after booking they are citing hidden terms & conditions. i would categorise it mis-selling...
Reply 167
I'm very pleased with my instructor Shaurn...
He accommodates my shift working rota and is a very good teacher that actually asks you the questions and is very passient...
I was with another instructor and I had about 30 lessons and I'm hearing and learning stuff that I even fell embarrassed as I haven't learned anything before!!!
He actually teaches you and d money is worth it!!!!!!
I'm so pleased that when my son start driving next year I know exactly where to go!!!
I had a bad experience before but Shaurn actually is trying his best to teach me and I want to pass my test not just for me but to make him proud too!!!!!
Sofia
Do NOT use this Company they scam you..I have reported them to Trading Standards, they are committing a criminal offence.

They take your money straight away then fob you off with excuse after excuse.
Original post by RandomFellas
Just wondering if anyone here has used them, I booked my first 10 lessons for £100 with them (then £22 per lesson after that) and I have to pay the first £100 upfront.

Just wondering if they are any good, or if they are geniune for that matter. Not much info on their sites.

http://www.drive-dynamics.co.uk/

Anyone?

They scam you, be very careful. We have reported them to Trading Standards
Original post by shireen99
Drive Dynamics is a CON they don't answer your calls after taking your money. The driving instructors are RUDE and they NEVER turn UP, they DON'T respond to your emails and after having asked for a refund THREE times nobody has EVER got back to me. PLEASE PLEASE DON'T FALL INTO THEIR TRAP..THIS COMPANY IS S**T FULL STOP..

YOU WILL NEVER GET YOUR MONEY BACK!!!

I have reported them to Trading Standards - SCAM!!!!
Reply 171
Dear;
do not loose you money first the Drive Dynamics hasn't got full qualified driving instructor at the moment the just working with partial qualified instructor secondly you will not get more than 4 hours lesson for £100 and after 4 hours you will be asked to pay extra money .third Drive Dynamics is just The worst of the driving .school once you paid your money you will not find any one to hear your voice.
Reply 172
just the awafull school and the Dual Devil not the driving school please do not use them, you will regret.
Reply 173
Original post by angrybird17
They scam you, be very careful. We have reported them to Trading Standards

Dear ;
do not waste you money just scam, and national scam please find genuine school
Reply 174
Original post by MichelleIsabella

just cancel you lesson and ask for refund and nearly tens legal action against the Drive Dynamics currently being proceeding right now
Reply 175
Original post by nila kausar
Did you find a decent driver.....Im looking for one,, finding it hard to find anyone decent....help

please . thanks

i can point you but i need to know where do you live?
Reply 176
how long and when and where did you work for and i worked for the most awful and notoruous and nasty company and just the owed me two grand right now and i am proceeding legal action against them

Original post by passwithmark
I would stay well away from that company, used to work for them as a instructor, and trust me, you WILL NOT get all your lessons, company policy
Reply 177
Original post by Lollybaby78
Use to work for this company, they don't actually have any instructors of their own, they just rip off independent driving instructors. Promise you lots of students , make out you are the only instructor employed by them in your area and that they get lots of inquiries but have to turn them away because don't have a instructor in there area. Then when you sign up with them you initially receive a few pupils then all goes quiet but all the time you are paying them £99 per week. They don't explain the set up correctly to pupils who sign up with them. So in fact you are not really making any money. I have paid more to them in weekly fee than they have provided pupils. even when they pay you they deduct small amount off for which they have no explanation and never refund it back to you .very unprofessional company to work for believe me I visited there setup in Leeds and wasn't very impressed but gave them the benefit of the doubt but in all honesty if you have been approached by this company I advise you to steer clear of them you will regret it if you decide to take them on.

excellent and factual and real comment
Reply 178
AVOID THIS COMPANY !!!

THEY ARE A WASTE OF MONEY!

i BOOKED MY LESSONS WITH THEM ON 18TH JUNE AND I AM STILL WAITING FOR MY LESSONS, SO FAR I HAD ONE LESSON.
I TOLD THEM WHEN I BOOK ABOUT MY TEST. BUT NOTHING. I HAVE SEND THEM EMAILS AFTER EMAIL BUT NOTHING. I HAVE 6 WEEKS BEFORE MY EXAM AND I HAVE NO IDEA WHATS GOING ON.

THE CUSTOMER SERVICE IS USELESS AND NOT HELPFUL THEY TELL YOU ONE INFORMATION AND NO ACTION IS TAKEN.

THEY SHOULD BE TAKEN TO COURT FOR FRAUD AND CAUSING PEOPLE TO LOOSE INCOME.

AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID THIS COMPANY!!!
my OH tried to book with them,
Paid up front and waited over a week for a phone call to book some lessons with them, only to be told after he finally got through to them that the instructor they were going to give him was away for the time being. they're 'refunding his money' but we'll see if they actually do shall we !!

Latest

Trending

Trending