Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Imperial College Applicants 2016 entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Duke Glacia
wheres ur insuranve ? how eas syep ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

UCL so not that big of a difference. Step didn't go well at all so even if I had made the IB requirement I'd have missed it.
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Original post by thecsstudent
UCL so not that big of a difference. Step didn't go well at all so even if I had made the IB requirement I'd have missed it.

An offer of 43 is insane imo.
Original post by Ayman!
An offer of 43 is insane imo.
It is but apparently there are several people applying to Imperial who reach that offer.
Original post by thecsstudent
It is but apparently there are several people applying to Imperial who reach that offer.

Good luck, I hope you make it - 42 is really well done.

I don't think a lot of unis understand how much harder it is to get a score like that on the IB compared to A-levels.
I got 41 with 7776 in HL, pity the 6 is in maths though👿😄, with an offer starting at 42. It sucks that you A-levels guys get your grades so much later because now I am stressed waiting for the final decision from the university to come in.

I've come to terms with missing it but there is this tiny hopeful part of me, thinking that maybe, just maybe it could work out. (Even if I know I am mostly deluding myself)
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by thetribeawaits
I got 41 with 7776 in HL, pity the 6 is in maths though👿😄, with an offer starting at 42. It sucks that you A-levels guys get your grades so much later because now I am stressed waiting for the final decision from the university to come in.

I've come to terms with missing it but there is this tiny hopeful part of me, thinking that maybe, just maybe it could work out. (Even if I know I am mostly deluding myself)

you never know man, keep your options open till a level results day. best of luck
Original post by Ayman!
Good luck, I hope you make it - 42 is really well done.

I don't think a lot of unis understand how much harder it is to get a score like that on the IB compared to A-levels.

Thank you. Yes their IB offers are sometimes disproportionately more difficult than A levels.
Guys you know with accommodation. Can you apply for a twin room and single room in Eastside/ Southside?
Original post by Lili1998
Guys you know with accommodation. Can you apply for a twin room and single room in Eastside/ Southside?

I think so but you can't apply for 2 singles in the same halls
Original post by Gabenite
I think so but you can't apply for 2 singles in the same halls

Thanks okay I think I will apply to single and twin Eastside and single and twin Southside and Beit Hall single :smile:
I met my IB offer but haven't received a confirmation from Imperial yet. Should I wait a little longer or contact them today?
Original post by pingfire7
I met my IB offer but haven't received a confirmation from Imperial yet. Should I wait a little longer or contact them today?

Most well contact them asap! And congrats!

Posted from TSR Mobile

As long as you met the conditions of the offer in full then you don't need to do anything, your place will be confirmed at some point. I'd hold off contacting them unless your place is still unconfirmed after A2 results are out.

Hi, the same has happened to me. I've read somewhere that it usually takes them some time (up to two weeks) to process the results, so I suggest waiting like until next Monday before contacting them. At least that's what I intend to do :smile:PS: Good to know I am not the only one though :biggrin:
Alright. Thanks for all your helpful comments :smile: I guess I'll wait a little longer.
Reply 6915
How do I submit offer conditions like my IELTS results? Do I have to include my UCAS or application number? I don't see how I can do so.
Original post by lol456
How do I submit offer conditions like my IELTS results? Do I have to include my UCAS or application number? I don't see how I can do so.

Email ur departments Admissions with a scan of ur Ielts certificate and ur UCAS ID.
Hi Everyone I have recently been asked for skype interview from Imperial and its for Msc management I am honestly freaking out about it as I dont know what to expect ? could someone please send me questions they ask and the process of interview conducted ?
Anyone can help would be great ?
Original post by bettybavorova
Hi, the same has happened to me. I've read somewhere that it usually takes them some time (up to two weeks) to process the results, so I suggest waiting like until next Monday before contacting them. At least that's what I intend to do :smile:PS: Good to know I am not the only one though :biggrin:

How sure are you about the 2 weeks? A-level results come out on august 18 i think, so if thats true ill get my unconditional offer somewhere inthe first week of september, and ill get my CAS around 2-3 days later, and i can only apply for my visa and set a date for the visa interview after i get the CAS, and after setting a date with the british embassy for the visa interview stage (assume 2-3 days for getting a date), they take my passport and send it to me after 3 weeks.....by that time uni will have started o.o
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending