The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

University of Leeds - Applicants 2016 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by NatalieEXE
Same! I hope they are lenient for economics! :smile:

I hope so! Unfortunately don't know how competitive economics is at Leeds so only results day will let me know aha
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Anybody apply for cityside?
how do you know if they'll let u in with grades lower than the offer? so lets say AAA offer but get AAB
Original post by Kings_queens
how do you know if they'll let u in with grades lower than the offer? so lets say AAA offer but get AAB

It depends entirely on the department, how popular the course is, and how other people who have been given offers for the course do in terms of grades!
Original post by Boro12345
Same as above ahaha! Ive done better in some exams and messed up in another so are they likely to still let me in with A*AB instead of AAA? Economics if that makes any difference

Forget that
Original post by Lavender26
I just completely ****ed up my maths a level :frown:
If I were to get A*A*C/B do people think Leeds would let me in with an AAA offer?

Don't worry too much I thought I did the wrong paper when I sat the paper
Hi, I was just wondering if anybody knows how lenient Leeds is as a uni &grades?
So the start date is 18th September yeah? Does that mean courses start or freshers week start on that day? Thanks :smile:

Leeds is my firm choice with an AAB grade to do English Lang and Linguistics, really hoping a get in!!
Anyone going to do management?

P.s I missed the deadline for accommodation application what's gonna happen?? Am i gonna end up in some leftover **** hole?
Reply 489
Anyone got an offer for Arabic?
I am starting Uni in september at leeds, I AM SO NERVOUS!
Original post by hearthstone
I am starting Uni in september at leeds, I AM SO NERVOUS!

Yaaay! Do you have an unconditional, like how do you know you're defo in?
Original post by WelshLamb
Yaaay! Do you have an unconditional, like how do you know you're defo in?

I did a BTEC which I finished this year and I already have an A level with an A* :smile:
I did a BTEC which I finished this year and I already have an A level with an A* :smile:

Ahhhh brilliant! I bet you can't wait :P do you know if the start date (18th sept) is when courses start or when freshers starts??
Ahhhh brilliant! I bet you can't wait :P do you know if the start date (18th sept) is when courses start or when freshers starts??

I can't! What degree are you doing? and what accomadation have you chosen? :smile: and its the freshers i think, 28th is when semester starts :smile:
Original post by flynnmoore 1597
Anyone applying for the Oxley residences? X

MEEE
anyone else thinking of going here via clearing lol
I can't! What degree are you doing? and what accomadation have you chosen? :smile: and its the freshers i think, 28th is when semester starts :smile:

Ahh perfect :smile: I'm doing English Lang and linguistics with an AAB grade so really hoping I've done enough!! Can't really remember my accommodation, I think it was the central one, can't remember the name. How about you? :smile:
Ahh perfect :smile: I'm doing English Lang and linguistics with an AAB grade so really hoping I've done enough!! Can't really remember my accommodation, I think it was the central one, can't remember the name. How about you? :smile:

I am sure you have! :3 Good luck! and ahh I see central village? and I am going to study Petroleum Engineering :smile: and I applied for Oxley residences :smile:
So many clearing spaces for courses at Leeds. Over 1000 courses from Leeds in clearing... My course is also in it.

Great :h:

Quick Reply

Latest