The Student Room Group

MySQA 2016

Scroll to see replies

Don't put it off, register now. After Monday 5pm it's too late! www.mysqa.org.ukMySQA_fashion_style layouts_v22.jpg
LESS THAN 24 HOURS TO REGISTER FOR MYSQA - You must register by 5pm, 18th July! www.mysqa.info [video]https://youtu.be/vHdZfEvdahY[/video]
And that, as they say, is it for another year. REGISTRATION FOR MYSQA is now closed. But remember to ACTIVATE - you have until 5 on Wednesday!Relaxaminations_emoji.jpg
Once you register for MySQA, you're half way there. You must ACTIVATE your account by 5pm tomorrow. www.mysqa.info
Examxiety_emoji.jpg
Hey guys, just a little help for anyone who thinks or doesnt get the results they expected. Theres a helpline called Skills Development Scotland which is a free helpline offering advice, information and support for young pupils and their parents for the results due on 9th August. The helpline will be open from 8am to 8pm on August 9 and August 10 and from 9am to 5pm until August 17. Help is available from qualified careers advisors who have unique access to information on UCAS and can help you through with your grades. They can also give you advise on confirmation and clearing and other opportunities and pathways should you not meet your required grades.The phone number to call is 0808 100 8000. Good luck everyone and do keep us updated on your results!
Have you activated your MySQA account yet? You only have a couple of hours left! www.mysqa.infoMySQA_emoji_map_locators-6.png
Okay, that's it. MySQA is now closed for registration/activation. Next stop RESULTS DAY - AUGUST 9th! Not long now...
Congratulations to all of the following you’ve won an iPad Mini!:

Ali Rasheed, St Mungo’s Academy
Joey Cheng, St Roch’s
Murray MacDonald, Bell Baxter High School
Sophy Campbell, Tain Royal Academy
Eve Grierson, Largs Academy
Caitlyn McFarlane, Trinity Academy
Robert Godfrey, Falkirk High
Matthew McConnachie, Braeview Academy

We’ll be in touch soon to arrange delivery of your iPad Mini.

SAM
Starting Monday - Things You Should Know About Results Day. Yes, it's nearly THAT time...
Hi, quick question about MySQA.

I registered and activated my account last year, but I haven't done so this year. Will I still get my results by text and/or email, or will I need to wait for the post?

Also, is it still possible to change the phone number I get my results sent to?

Thanks for your time.
Reply 330
Yes you only need to register once to get your results and therefore you should get them this year too. Not sure if you can change phone number now unless you phone them. Login to sqa to see if you can do it first and if not phone sqa to check.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mysqa
Starting Monday - Things You Should Know About Results Day. Yes, it's nearly THAT time...

What time will the last batch of results texts be sent out?
Original post by lewman99

I registered and activated my account last year, but I haven't done so this year. Will I still get my results by text and/or email, or will I need to wait for the post?

Thanks for your time.

Yes, you will still get your results by text and email because you only need to activate and register once. However, I recommend you e-mail SQA and see if you can get your phone number changed.

Original post by Treen98

They will all get sent out by text at 8am. By post, it depends what time the courier operates in your location, and by email at 8am too.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by lewman99

Thanks for your time.

Hi, yes you will, but sorry, it's too late to change where we send them. That has to be done through your school.
Original post by Treen98

Results for everyone on MySQA will be sent out at 8am on Results Day.
Results Dayta 1 (see what I did there?). First an obvious one - Results Day is 9th August. That's a week on Tuesday. #sqaresults
Hi quick question... Does anyone know if all exams and folios/assignments are marked just out of curiosity..
Original post by Rebeccahughes15
Hi quick question... Does anyone know if all exams and folios/assignments are marked just out of curiosity..
Yes, everything will have been marked by now. Results are only 8 days away, so certificates will be in envelopes by now, I reckon.
Original post by Labrador99
Yes, everything will have been marked by now. Results are only 8 days away, so certificates will be in envelopes by now, I reckon.

Yeah I was thinking that just curious haha. I seen a woman on here post a month ago about her daughter receiving letters from the SQA about plagiarism. I take it no other letters like that would be sent out 8 days before results out of curiosity.
Original post by Rebeccahughes15
Yeah I was thinking that just curious haha. I seen a woman on here post a month ago about her daughter receiving letters from the SQA about plagiarism. I take it no other letters like that would be sent out 8 days before results out of curiosity.
I have sent you a PM in response to your previous PM on this matter. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending