The Student Room Group

On guys: Very Slim (borderline skinny) vs. well built (muscular)?

Scroll to see replies

Skinnyish/lanky guys :sexface:
Original post by Uni Kid
Forced to pick between the two, what do you prefer? Slim/skinny or well built/muscular (certaintly not brick **** house!)

You're asking TSR girls - of course they're all going to say skinny, lanky and weedy. :facepalm2:
Reply 22
Well built and muscular - bit of an evolutionary weakness :tongue:
Original post by Amwazicles

Skinny :biggrin:

I find overly muscly guys fairly :puke:

Spoiler

Original post by Lily Academia

Spoiler

:rofl: Ah, it's you :tongue:
Muscular/well built but not too wench,

they gotta have a little bit of a soft side to them and not always be about the "I can bench this much" lol

:rofl: Ah, it's you :tongue:

Shh. No one knows what we're on about :teehee:
Shh. No one knows what we're on about :teehee:

Spoiler

Reply 28
Number crunching: 62% of girls prefer well-built guys compared to 38% preferring slim/skinny. As ever guys contrast with this, at 92% to 8%. Edit: now 59% to 41%. Sorry to say the minute updates won't continue as I'm off out until tomorrow! :P
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 29
Original post by Uni Kid
Number crunching: 62% of girls prefer well-built guys compared to 38% preferring slim/skinny. As ever guys contrast with this, at 92% to 8%.

you're under the impression i lift weight to impress girls. also the girls that like muscular guys probably have a different difinition to muscular than my, so in real talk is more like 99% of girls like skinny guys 1% like muscular.

Spoiler

PAH! As if you feel the need to put that in! I'm on TSR - surely it's required to be a Dr Who fan? :tongue:

Spoiler

Reply 31
Original post by Superstar6318
Muscular/well built but not too wench,

they gotta have a little bit of a soft side to them and not always be about the "I can bench this much" lol

the guys who talk about how much they bench are probably the skinny ones :wink:
PAH! As if you feel the need to put that in! I'm on TSR - surely it's required to be a Dr Who fan? :tongue:

Spoiler

I didn't want to embarrass you in case you didn't know :tongue:

I have genuinely never noticed the strange lack of eyebrows before :curious: He has quite a prominent forehead I guess, so I wonder if the shadow of that makes him look like he has more of an eyebrow than he does :tongue: And I agree, they're not quite as impressive :tongue:

Spoiler

So, where do you stand on the well-built/skinny debate? (seeing as we're still on this thread :tongue:)
Reply 33
To conclude from this poll: Skinny guys, hit the gym niccas!
Reply 34
most people would prefer in between
I've got a thing for lanky boys! I can't help it!
I'm attracted to well built guys (not fat). Lots of muscle, some fat, rugby player type build. It's hot!
Reply 37
Original post by sconter

Original post by sconter
you're under the impression i lift weight to impress girls.

This x10
Reply 38
Skinny :biggrin:

I find overly muscly guys fairly :puke:

Oh, ****. Meant to thumbs up your post, but my Alien hand syndrome clicked the thumbs down :frown:
Reply 39
I like how most of the posts that get downvotes in these threads are the ones saying that they prefer skinny guys. I don't get why someone would downvote for their physical preferences, but there you are.

Anyway, I'm a pretty slim male who'd like to be a bit bigger (new year's resolution, anyone?).

Quick Reply

Latest