The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Official Nottingham 2012 Firmers!!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Tsunami2011
I guess that's true. I have no intention of going to LSE, so hopefully Warwick will be a sufficient springboard!

Warwick should get you a place at a Law Firm from name alone. I know it's wrong but it's pretty much how the top companies work. They simply go on rep.
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 21
Original post by CharleyChester

For future reference for anyone who has firmed and wants questions answering, just quote either myself, alex2606, Rachel08 or yahyahyahs and we'll try and answer any questions you have :smile:

We're always happy to help! :biggrin:

Quote me too :h:
Definetely my first choice :wink:

Doing computer science and ABB offer.
Reply 23
Original post by alistaircook
Definetely my first choice :wink:

Doing computer science and ABB offer.

Original post by Dont Tread On Me
Planning to firm Computer Science, not actually been to the UNI yet, but have been invited to book an applicant day.

That makes three of us so far! :biggrin:
Hey metcast, what offer did you get?
Reply 25
Hey metcast, what offer did you get?

BBB - I expected a rejection!
Haha, same to be honest. I got an ABB offer, what did you get for AS's?

And is it the G404 compsci course?
got an unconditional for Accounting and finance for contemporary China! However, you rekon they'll let me change to a similar course once I get there?
also whats the employment prospects like? I'm at aston doing maths with economics 1st year, and I'm just wondering whether or not its worth leaving that degree with high employment to go Notts, even though I know I'd enjoy Notts way more. Help please!
Reply 29
Haha, same to be honest. I got an ABB offer, what did you get for AS's?

And is it the G404 compsci course?

BCDE :frown: what about you?

No just G400, which ones the G404?
Reply 30
99% sure I'll firm :biggrin: does anyone know if we get to choose the halls on UP campus this year or if we'll be randomly allocated?
Original post by hydrolysis
99% sure I'll firm :biggrin: does anyone know if we get to choose the halls on UP campus this year or if we'll be randomly allocated?

If you don't get to choose, you'll be put in a hall based on what room type you apply for. I am at Broadgate currently though, so I can't tell you which halls have what room type etc.

p.s. Broadgate is amazing you should come here *nods*
Reply 32
Original post by Andrii
yay fellow pharmacist! see you in september! :biggrin:

firming for pharmacy too! :smile:
Reply 33
If you don't get to choose, you'll be put in a hall based on what room type you apply for. I am at Broadgate currently though, so I can't tell you which halls have what room type etc.

p.s. Broadgate is amazing you should come here *nods*

Ok cool thanks :smile: aha I can't decide between Broadgate/UP
Reply 34
Confirmed my unconditional offer yesterday to do Plant Science :smile: Anyone else going to be staying in halls on Sutton bonnington campus?
Reply 35
Original post by dannikelly
firming for pharmacy too! :smile:

Also firmed Pharmacy!
Original post by Capros
Also firmed Pharmacy!

I've just firmed for Pharmacy :biggrin: there's so many of us!
Reply 37
It's my insurance :smile: Will most likely end up there!!!
Original post by hydrolysis
Ok cool thanks :smile: aha I can't decide between Broadgate/UP

If you don't want 2000 people chanting 'If you can't cook your dinner you're a ...' chants, Broadgate is the one. Honestly can't express how much I love it here. It works out cheaper too if you budget well enough for food etc than going catered :smile:
Reply 39
If you don't want 2000 people chanting 'If you can't cook your dinner you're a ...' chants, Broadgate is the one. Honestly can't express how much I love it here. It works out cheaper too if you budget well enough for food etc than going catered :smile:

Ooh okay I thought it may have been more expensive than catered! Do you know if it's a long walk to the chemistry department from Broadgate? (What I've applied for)
& I accidentally negged you instead of quoted so I'll give you rep when it will let me *facepalm* sorry!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending