The Student Room Group
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website

Psychology at lancaster 2012

So guys, who's applying for psychology at lancaster for next year's entry?
I amm !
Would be good to know some people x
Original post by bethjcross
So guys, who's applying for psychology at lancaster for next year's entry?
I amm !
Would be good to know some people x

Hey!:smile: I'm applying for Biology with psychology, so hopefully if we get in I'll be in some of your lectures etc :redface:
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website
Reply 2
ooo how excitingg! think i might be pendle college, superior ensuite!! x
Reply 3
I'm considering it as my firm... is anyone at the applicant day tomorrow?x :smile:
Reply 4
I was, firmed it too x
Reply 5
Original post by Bjcross
I was, firmed it too x

Snap!
What accommodation are you guys going for? :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by FullMetalX
Snap!
What accommodation are you guys going for? :smile:

hey honey! um ensuite yeah! grizedale/pendle college i think :smile: ill be so annoyed if i dont make the grades, lancaster is just like the best place everrr! xxx
Reply 7
Original post by Bjcross
hey honey! um ensuite yeah! grizedale/pendle college i think :smile: ill be so annoyed if i dont make the grades, lancaster is just like the best place everrr! xxx

So superior ensuite then :] I dunno whether to go for superior ensuite or basic ensuite. I'm trying to find out how many people share a kitchen in each lol
Lancaster is great, it's a shame not many people have heard of it, I don't know anyone from my college that's applied.
What was your offer?
Reply 8
So superior ensuite then :] I dunno whether to go for superior ensuite or basic ensuite. I'm trying to find out how many people share a kitchen in each lol
Lancaster is great, it's a shame not many people have heard of it, I don't know anyone from my college that's applied.
What was your offer?

college, you mean your sixth form college? yeaa, no-one from mine has either, but i guess thats a good thing, because you can make a new set of great friends! :smile: i got aab, but they may relax it a bit and let applicants in with abb, i hope so! and i think its normally around 8 people :') x
Reply 9
Original post by elliewhitt
I'm considering it as my firm... is anyone at the applicant day tomorrow?x :smile:

yeah i was there, i spoke to someone called ellie haha, i have no idea if it was you or not! x
Original post by Bjcross
college, you mean your sixth form college? yeaa, no-one from mine has either, but i guess thats a good thing, because you can make a new set of great friends! :smile: i got aab, but they may relax it a bit and let applicants in with abb, i hope so! and i think its normally around 8 people :') x

Yeah college :] I like it that way, just how I started sixth form college. AAB here too, but I can't see myself getting any higher than BBB lol
Reply 11
Yeah college :] I like it that way, just how I started sixth form college. AAB here too, but I can't see myself getting any higher than BBB lol

no good :smile: i should have moved schools/colleges, having real trouble with people! probably no point in fussing when im leaving soon x
Original post by Bjcross
no good :smile: i should have moved schools/colleges, having real trouble with people! probably no point in fussing when im leaving soon x

Sorry to hear that! You'll be out of there in days, so you must be excited like me. Those long holidays after school finishes will be amazing, no exam worries whatsoever :biggrin: You'll certainly have less people trouble at university, lots of opportunity to find similar people :]
Reply 13
Sorry to hear that! You'll be out of there in days, so you must be excited like me. Those long holidays after school finishes will be amazing, no exam worries whatsoever :biggrin: You'll certainly have less people trouble at university, lots of opportunity to find similar people :]

well hopefully, we'll be in lectures together ! x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending