The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
All I want is to be able to watch the CL knowing it won't affect my team.
Reply 41
this has been a depressing season for me epsecially if chelsea win the cl.
Reply 42
Original post by Darth Vader 7
Exactly. I can't stand another London team winning the CL considering we are by far the most successful. Especially with the quality of this Chelsea side. I'd feel physically sick and depressed.

And you're not alone in. Chelsea must not win.
Third is ours to lose.

Stoke away is extremely important. A must win. Tbh we should win all our games left.
subscribes
Reply 45
Damn. Starting next thread tbh.
Reply 46
This thread is a shambles tbh :colonhash:
Original post by 419
Damn. Starting next thread tbh.

Original post by Colonel.
This thread is a shambles tbh :colonhash:

Agreed.

The use of videos in the OP shows a complete lack of creativity.
subs
Reply 49
Anyone else feeling the urge to click the report tab just for the sake of it :teehee:
Reply 50
Original post by Kevmeister

Agreed.

The use of videos in the OP shows a complete lack of creativity.

Next time. only 50s.
Subscribing to say you're all **** and I hope you get relegated next year. Oh and terrible thread.

Only joking.

I

Arsenal.
(edited 11 years ago)
I shall sub with an imaginative "**** Spurs".
Reply 53
Just a quick bit of news: Bendtner says he might not stay on at Sunderland, but reaffirms that his first priority is not Arsenal. He says he'll have a chat with the club to discuss his future, but I think it's highly unlikely that he'll stay on at this point. That means that if Vela and Chamakh/Park leave as well, we'll probably need to look at other striking options even if we get Podolski. I do hope to see a bit of what Campbell can do next season, (although we might only get some of him in pre-season/Carling Cup/FA Cup if we're lucky).
We love you Arsenal, we do <3
Original post by alexsong
subscribing but thought I'd throw in a little something to make this worth while

Best Arsenal memory to date. :yep: Every time I watch it I can almost not believe it. :daydreaming:
I will subscribe by burying the hatchet with @Kevmeister. I am extending the olive branch to you my friend and I hope I can provide some insightful comments in the thread to come. Hear hear.
Reply 57
:rofl2:
Reply 58
:rofl:
I approve of this thread.

Latest