Can someone make a TP thread?

Posted from TSR Mobile

lol arent most of the people on this thread doing turning points anyway
seems like that to me,

Spoiler

Original post by Crespo0008
so this is definitely right? Because I got this as well so I hope so

Sounds right.

I messed up by saying it applies to all temperatures and collisions need to be elastic.

Oops
Original post by DesignPredator
Was the gas volume 4.4x10^-4?

Thts what i got
In my school on the astro ray diagram question, a lot of people did the ray diagram for a refracting telescope in normal adjustment.
Im pretty sure the question told you to draw the diagram for a magnified real image.

Oh yeah, and a lot of people wrote virtual in the question before that asking about another feature of the image. i thought it was real
No-one has a pictures of the paper?
Original post by Theaveragejoe
Thts what i got

Yeah i got that as well. 4.39 x 10^4 for the gas volume
Holy **** that exam was glorious, my section B was astro.
Paper was decent except i stuggled with the photocell 6 marker for turning points

Also sat down in exam and opened up to find astrophysics paper lol...had to be sent out for 30 minutes until they printed of the correct paper!
Reply 889
Original post by Manam786
In my school on the astro ray diagram question, a lot of people did the ray diagram for a refracting telescope in normal adjustment.
Im pretty sure the question told you to draw the diagram for a magnified real image.

Oh yeah, and a lot of people wrote virtual in the question before that asking about another feature of the image. i thought it was real

It was a real image people don't realise the question was talking about just the eyepiece lens not the whole telescope. You was not meant to draw normal adjustment.
Original post by Mango Milkshake
anyone who did applied?

yeah, i did. How did you find it?
Original post by hamz10
It was a real image people don't realise the question was talking about just the eyepiece lens not the whole telescope. You was not meant to draw normal adjustment.

it also said "real object"
seemed to confuse a lot of people
unofficial mark scheme for nuclear and astro?
Original post by twallien
yeah, i did. How did you find it?

found it ok

for the first one, did you use sin45*11*3 i think?
Original post by Sid1234
127.24 i got o.O

Same, it was 128MeV from the graph
Original post by Mango Milkshake
found it ok

for the first one, did you use sin45*11*3 i think?

Well multiplied by the radius in order to get the torque so 3*11*cos(45)*0.125
Original post by boyyo
And did anyone get c of ice cube to be about 2100 for the last part of that thermal question?

I did! Thought it was v low considering water is about 4900
Original post by Manam786

I did a normal ray diagram with the converging lens being the eyepiece lens, the object between f and 2f and showed that the image formed was inverted, magnified and real. I also showed that the image was past 2f which would work with the values calculated.

And I wrote that it was real, some people said it said that in the question but it said the OBJECT was real. :smile:
Will I lose any marks for putting the volume of gas question as 4x10-4 as opposed to 4.4x10-4
Can someone post how many marks each question was worth for Section A and TP

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending