The Student Room Group

Rapists dragged drunk girl and CCTV didn't spot them

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Astinof
LOL?! Are you having a laugh? That's the funniest sh*t I heard all day and it once again shows white people don't know ANYTHING about the Pakistani culture (i'm not racist, it's just a fact). The Pakistani rapist in the news yesterday even said he wouldn't be accepted back into the community. Did you read the article? Don't talk about what you don't know. You haven't been on the streets, you don't know these guys. White, Black and Asians rape girls for thee exact same reason, these guys don't give a fu*k about anyone's feelings or the law, they're just a bunch of horny criminals doing this to fullfil there pleasures and make some money (in the case of grooming). Like these guys care about their culture LOL! You people are unbelievably ignorant.

i know that they have no humility or honour. (not being racist, it's just a fact)

So what if he says ' i wont be accepted ' do you decide who speaks for all those people? no, you just cling to anything which makes you look innocent.
Original post by Astinof
Wow you're extremely ignorant. Those guys don't rape people because of the Pakistani culture or because of Islam (i'm not a muslim btw). I know this for a fact so don't even try to debate this issue with me you absolute ignorant moron. I've spent my whole life in a Pakistani culture and I was raised Muslim. These are just some random desperate kids who go and rape people, they don't give a DAMN about their religion or culture, infact they've been disowned by their families and communities which is a much harsher response than in white communities. LMAO you make me laugh, you're just another white rich kid who has never experienced sh*t in your life and still thinks she knows about their culture and religion. They rape girls for the same reason white people rape girls. By ratio, most people in prison for rape are Black people, followed by whites and behind that is Pakistanis. The only reason you think Pakistanis do it the most is because the far-right make a big deal out of it when a Pakistani does it but when a white does it no one cares. Don't even try arguing with me kid, i've been a Pakistani my whole life, i've experienced the culture to the maximum. When the rapist's parents heard they raped someone, you know what happens in a Paki family? They get the **** kicked out of them before getting disowned.

OK....

1) You said your not a muslim, yet you were raised a muslim and have been Pakistani your whole life.

2) I'm not white or rich

3) The reasons I gave weren't just made up, these have been reported in actual newspapers, and by the way these guys AREN'T desperate kids, these are sometimes married men who set up organised sex GANGS. look up the latest Rochdale case. Also look up Norway rapes in 2011 I think, 100% stranger rapes were committed by muslim men against native Norwegian women. I think your the ignorant one here.

4) I never said I knew everything about muslims or their religion, I was simply replying to your question about why people were making a bigger deal about the pakistani rapists. It's not just the far right because other groups have highlighted and raised this issue in the past.

5) I never once said Pakistani's commit more rapes than other people in the UK.

6) Don't refer to me as a kid or a moron.
Original post by Astinof
Those guys give girls alcohol and then when they're drunk it's easier to make the girl have sex with them, it's a trick and I know idiots who do it at parties (not just asians, white people and black people too). So yes alcohol has a big role to play.

i think it is you who is ignorant of child rape. saying child rape wouldn't exist if alcohol didn;t...LOL now thats a laugh.

you dont see spanish men doing this do you? thats because we come from a superior which doesn;t abuse children
Reply 63
Original post by Della_Delos_Gente
i know that they have no humility or honour. (not being racist, it's just a fact)

So what if he says ' i wont be accepted ' do you decide who speaks for all those people? no, you just cling to anything which makes you look innocent.

What are you? You're not Pakistani so stop acting you know anything about the culture. I have experienced Pakistani culture and I know this stuff for a fact, don't try acting smart you ignorant muppet. You're some white kid who's been on the internet and seen some stuff written by some BNP idiots or something and thinks he knows everything about paki culture just like all you guys who think it's a pakistani problem. Think these guys give a f*ck about culture? LOL!
Reply 64
Original post by StressedOut1
OK....

1) You said your not a muslim, yet you were raised a muslim and have been Pakistani your whole life.

2) I'm not white or rich

3) The reasons I gave weren't just made up, these have been reported in actual newspapers, and by the way these guys AREN'T desperate kids, these are sometimes married men who set up organised sex GANGS. look up the latest Rochdale case. Also look up Norway rapes in 2011 I think, 100% stranger rapes were committed by muslim men against native Norwegian women. I think your the ignorant one here.

4) I never said I knew everything about muslims or their religion, I was simply replying to your question about why people were making a bigger deal about the pakistani rapists. It's not just the far right because other groups have highlighted and raised this issue in the past.

5) I never once said Pakistani's commit more rapes than other people in the UK.

6) Don't refer to me as a kid or a moron.

OK...

1) It's pretty simple isn't it? I'm a Pakistani who used to be muslim but became atheist, understand muppet?

2) I don't care what you are because you quite clearly aren't Pakistani and therefore don't know sh*t about our culture.

3) When did I say some of them aren't old guys? I know they are which backs my point that they're just trying to make money. What I was trying to say was that horny desperate people pay them to have sex with these girls.

4) Everyone who says it's a culture problem with Pakistanis is an ignorant moron who doesn't know anything. I don't care what they are.

5) Then why do you guys keep targeting us and insulting us when your own type rape more than us.

6) I'm sick of talking nicely to you ignorant muppets so I have to be a bit more aggresive because it seems you guys are trying to pick on a minority group and i'm going to stand up for myself because i'm not going to let you label me as a rapist or terrorist because of a few idiots (just as I don't label you a criminal because your race has criminals), why should asians let you guys sh*t all over us with stuff which isn't true?
Reply 65
i think it is you who is ignorant of child rape. saying child rape wouldn't exist if alcohol didn;t...LOL now thats a laugh.

you dont see spanish men doing this do you? thats because we come from a superior which doesn;t abuse children

LOL you make me laugh so hard! I said alcohol has a PART TO PLAY IN IT. Go learn english or something mate? And yes there are plently of spanish people doing it, you don't hear of it because they're doing it in SPAIN. Superior my ass LOL! spanish boy who thinks he knows about Pakistani culture. I'm seriously having a big laugh here.
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Astinof
OK...

1) It's pretty simple isn't it? I'm a Pakistani who used to be muslim but became atheist, understand muppet?

2) I don't care what you are because you quite clearly aren't Pakistani and therefore don't know sh*t about our culture.

3) When did I say some of them aren't old guys? I know they are which backs my point that they're just trying to make money. What I was trying to say was that horny desperate people pay them to have sex with these girls.

4) Everyone who says it's a culture problem with Pakistanis is an ignorant moron who doesn't know anything. I don't care what they are.

5) Then why do you guys keep targeting us and insulting us when your own type rape more than us.

6) I'm sick of talking nicely to you ignorant muppets so I have to be a bit more aggresive because it seems you guys are trying to pick on a minority group and i'm going to stand up for myself because i'm not going to let you label me as a rapist or terrorist because of a few idiots (just as I don't label you a criminal because your race has criminals), why should asians let you guys sh*t all over us with stuff which isn't true?

6) I'm sick of talking nicely to you ignorant muppets so I have to be a bit more aggresive because it seems you guys are trying to pick on a minority group and i'm going to stand up for myself because i'm not going to let you label me as a rapist or terrorist because of a few idiots (just as I don't label you a criminal because your race has criminals), why should asians let you guys sh*t all over us with stuff which isn't true?[/QUOTE]

Yet you posted a question calling all Brits racist... thought i'd bold out a few words for you sucio moro de mierda.. he he evaluate yourself then look up 'hypocrite' in the dictionary. your prepared to lable everybody racist then cry when your labbled a pedophile.

only thing that faces pakistanis is assumed racism by the word of their own mouths with no evidence. no, it's not accusations, it's just plain using that word to insult people.
Reply 67
6) I'm sick of talking nicely to you ignorant muppets so I have to be a bit more aggresive because it seems you guys are trying to pick on a minority group and i'm going to stand up for myself because i'm not going to let you label me as a rapist or terrorist because of a few idiots (just as I don't label you a criminal because your race has criminals), why should asians let you guys sh*t all over us with stuff which isn't true?[/QUOTE]

Yet you posted a question calling all Brits racist... thought i'd bold out a few words for you sucio moro de mierda.. he he evaluate yourself then look up 'hypocrite' in the dictionary. your prepared to lable everybody racist then cry when your labbled a pedophile.

only thing that faces pakistanis is assumed racism by the word of their own mouths with no evidence. no, it's not accusations, it's just plain using that word to insult people.

Can you please learn English? I said the far-right NOT the british people. I AM british you muppet.
Original post by Astinof
OK...

OK let me make it clear to you ignorant MUPPET, I'm not WHITE. Understand?
I've had enough trying to speak to you nicely also. In no way was I trying to say I know everything about Pakistani culture, I think I've stated that many times before also.
The men were targeting under age girls. Also who the **** is 'you guys', I've stated I'm not white, are you blind? I'm not targeting anyone, I was simply trying to answer a question you seemed to have, but now I know not to even bother with people like you.
Fine stand up for yourself, but what the **** is your problem with me? I was speaking to you very nicely and not trying to pick on you or any other minorities. I think you need to learn to read properly.
You obviously don't know how to have a conversation, all you keep doing is repeating yourself and saying how no one knows Pakistani culture so others can't speak on it. You also seem to think Pakistani people do no bad things and that everyone is out to make them look bad because they hate them. I've had enough of your repetitive abusive bull****, so don't bother speaking to me.
Original post by fuzznbass
Does this situation look like a lie ?, Yes we hear those stories everytime but I still think that capital punishment is a good thing. I know someone innocent could get put on death row but with a good enough forensic and police service the chances would be slim.

Ignorant doesn't begin to describe this ridiculous post
Joke of a sentence. Five years, probably two and a half for good behaviour. If harsher sentences were imposed it may prove to be more of a deterrant to opportunistic rapes like this one. Having said that, much as I sympathise with the girl, I do think this is yet another example of how dangerous binge drinking can be - it can put you into scary situations. Why on earth were her friends not looking after her if she was this drunk?! It honestly terrifies me that things like this happen. People need to look after each other more on nights out, never mind arguing about whether or not the girl should have gotten so drunk - the reality is, people are not going to stop drinking because of a rape appearing in the news, but the opportunities for attacks like this may be lessened if people looked after each other on nights out, drunk OR sober, as it's important to note you can be attacked when sober too.
Original post by Dr Good Manners
Ignorant doesn't begin to describe this ridiculous post

Why ? because I support capital punishment which doesn't fit in with your liberal views ? That isn't ignorant idiot.
Reply 72
Original post by Muffled Snuffles
If these guys were Muslims, people would have been on the story faster than a London rioter with a 50inch Plasma TV. Anyway, the two guys took her to a tent and raped her. The shocking thing was despite the CCTV security in place, the operator didn't see them...drag her...across the city centre.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2125568/Rapists-dragged-victim-19-city-centre-attack-NONE-CCTV-operators-spotted-it.html

They got 5 years because of their 'age'.

You may have seen the similar case on crimewatch, where a drunk girl was dragged down an alley on CCTV and raped. Shockingly, whilst she was sat down crying afterwards back in CCTV view, a second man came and dragged her up and raped her again.

It made me feel sick watching it. Two seperate rapists in the space of 10 minutes?
Reply 73
Every woman has the right to wander around alone in a city and drink enough alcohol that she falls unconscious on a bench near kwik save WITHOUT BEING RAPED.
Original post by Nick1sHere
I'd be pretty pissed off if I was to be executed and you said this

I don't like the fact that it's still possible to execute an innocent person, then at the end of it say: unlucky, the chances of executing an innocent were slim :rolleyes:

Forensic science is more advanced than it was 10-20 years ago. Not to mention that there is still an appeals system and the fact that if it was set up in this country I imagine there would be a certain period of time before they were executed - a British death row if you like. I don't care about personal feelings on this, I think we need to take a tougher stance on crime.
Reply 75
Original post by MelissaBabe
another problem,
there's already massive coverage about how teens are drinking too much
don't this just add to the problem

sorry to say but if this girl was able to respect her body and know her limits of alcohol then she wouldn't have this problem in the first place.
before people jump the gun,
I BELIEVE IT IS WRONG WHAT HAPPENED TO THIS GIRL
but she shouldn't have decided to get this drunk

Who on gods green earth gave you 3 reps for this?

Respect her body? Yeah, you like insulting the billions of people around the world who enjoy a drink every now and then. Very ignorant and insensitive of you to say this when she has had her body so vilely disrespected and violated through no fault of her own.

I do agree that some people get far too drunk. I was having a sober conversation in a taxi home from Rochdale last night at 2am, about the state of many revelers inwhich place I was picked up. The taxi guy was highly of the opinion too many people drink too much and have no idea what they are doing and are putting themselves and their community in danger. From what I gathered, he was disgusted at alcohol. Feel sorry for him having a job that involves picking up wasted people in the middle of the night.

Yes it is a bit irresponsible and you should never go anywhere isolated whilst drunk, you should always stay with friends. Sometimes though, you lose them, its happened to me before a few times although I've never been raped in this situation. Infact, when I was kidnapped and raped I was with my friend, sober, at about 9pm on a summer night. It was light, and I was wearing jeans and a coat.

Please stop shifting the blame to the girls, it is wrong.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 76
btw, just wondering, isn't this what pretty much every girl says after she goes home with someone?

"I don’t go out to do that, I go out to have fun and go home.
'I’m not like that, I wouldn’t let people carry me somewhere and do that. I wouldn’t go and have sex with a stranger."

girls love sex until someone asks them about it
Reply 77
Original post by Chloe xxx
Who on gods green earth gave you 3 reps for this?

Respect her body? Yeah, you like insulting the billions of people around the world who enjoy a drink every now and then. Very ignorant and insensitive of you to say this when she has had her body so vilely disrespected and violated through no fault of her own.

I do agree that some people get far too drunk. I was having a sober conversation in a taxi home from Rochdale last night at 2am, about the state of many revelers inwhich place I was picked up. The taxi guy was highly of the opinion too many people drink too much and have no idea what they are doing and are putting themselves and their community in danger. From what I gathered, he was disgusted at alcohol. Feel sorry for him having a job that involves picking up wasted people in the middle of the night.

Yes it is a bit irresponsible and you should never go anywhere isolated whilst drunk, you should always stay with friends. Sometimes though, you lose them, its happened to me before a few times although I've never been raped in this situation. Infact, when I was kidnapped and raped I was with my friend, sober, at about 9pm on a summer night. It was light, and I was wearing jeans and a coat.

Please stop shifting the blame to the girls, it is wrong.

Sounds like you completely agree with the person you quoted, tbqh.
Reply 78
Original post by NB_ide
Sounds like you completely agree with the person you quoted, tbqh.

No, I dont at all. I dont see it as black and white as they so obviously do. And the majority of extremely pissed people I see about are men.
Reply 79
No, I dont at all. I dont see it as black and white as they so obviously do.

Both of you say "they shouldn't have raped her, but she could have avoided it easily". People just love being contrary. The internet was designed, after all, so that in case of a nuclear war military leaders would still be able to argue pointlessly with each other about exactly the same opinion.

And the majority of extremely pissed people I see about are men.

so?

Quick Reply

Latest