Reply 1
http://www.mandmdirect.com/ have decent clothes at reasonable prices
Reply 2
Original post by It.
http://www.mandmdirect.com/ have decent clothes at reasonable prices

See, I like stuff without big flashy brand names on the front :s-smilie:
Uniqlo? I love Uniqlo.
Reply 4
You could try charity/ vintage shops? If I were you I'd just have a look around the high street but only buy items in the sale, that will save you some money. H&M, fairly cheap, quality is quite good.
Reply 5
PRIMARK ! or tkmax
cotton traders
?ebay
i would have said primark but even their prices are ridiculous now!
depends what you mean by cheap, you aren't going to get great quality stuff for primrk prices though their tshirts etc. are quite good. matalan also. new look have a menswear range, i don't know much about it but it's probably reasonable. same for H&M though i'm not a huge fan of them. what kind of clothes are you looking for? trousers? tshirts? tbh it's not like you need them to be amazing quality if it's just for the hols, it just has to be decent. i have 3 tshirts from primark and they're coming up to their 5th year so it's fine.

stay away from topman... ridiculously priced.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 10
Original post by Miracle Day
Basically, my parents are booking me a holiday for a few weeks time for after my exams, on the condition I have to buy my own clothes. I only have £120.. where should I shop for nice clothes, decent quality.

You won't get outstanding quality with a budget.

look at sales of high street stores. What clothes do you already have?

Uniqlo for basics like plain t-shirts and some shorts. Do not buy anything from Primark, the quality is simply atrocious.

How many things are you after?
Original post by Bellissima
depends what you mean by cheap, you aren't going to get great quality stuff for primrk prices though their tshirts etc. are quite good. matalan also. new look have a menswear range, i don't know much about it but it's probably reasonable. same for H&M though i'm not a huge fan of them. what kind of clothes are you looking for? trousers? tshirts? tbh it's not like you need them to be amazing quality if it's just for the hols, it just has to be decent. i have 3 tshirts from primark and they're coming up to their 5th year so it's fine.

stay away from topman... ridiculously priced.

this.:colonhash:
Reply 12
You're not going to get a lot for £120. I'd look at ebay for the brands you like, then buy second hand.
Try forever21.co.uk it's like the American version of primark and most prices ad in single figures :smile: the quality is much better than you'd expect for the price and delivery is about £4 or free over £50
Reply 14
Burton. I shop there mostly.
Reply 15
You could try online, but if you're as fussy as me then you'll want to try stuff on before you buy it.
The menswear in new look is good quality, fairly priced. Though most of the time republic is expensive, they often have sales on and they're generally cheap.
Personally, I'd suggest getting all your basics from primark. Then getting the not-so-basic things from places like new look and republic, like jackets and stuff.
if i was you i would try primark if nothing in there try some online sights like newlook and bravesoul they have some really good stuf and its quality and at a resonable price!
Reply 17
don't go to primark!theyre so cheap & rubbish!sales are on in loads of places at the moment just shop about
Reply 18
Original post by Miracle Day
Basically, my parents are booking me a holiday for a few weeks time for after my exams, on the condition I have to buy my own clothes. I only have £120.. where should I shop for nice clothes, decent quality.

Matalan have a sale online right now... I got £60 worth of stuff for £30 :biggrin:

No brand labels, either :smile:
Reply 19
Original post by Mazzini
Matalan have a sale online right now... I got £60 worth of stuff for £30 :biggrin:

No brand labels, either :smile:

Matalan is awesome. Yeah ok it ain't designer, but the quality is actually pretty decent considering how cheap stuff is. I've bought loads of stuff from Matalan over the years and never been disappointed.