The Student Room Group

AS/A Level Results Day March 8th Megathread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by whatever_x
Aww :frown:
You never know though, you could always surprise yourself like you did with Psychology :smile:!!

I hope I do!! Don't want to be doing resits of resits :eek:
Reply 81
Some A's please :sexface:
Reply 82
Hey guys :smile:

I'm terrified for my unit 1 Biology OCR (F211) exam. It was just stupid tbh :/ :angry:
I also did AQA Psychology A unit 1 which went quite good :smile:

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE! I HOPE YOU GET WHAT YOU WISH FOR!!!!!!!!!!!

X
Reply 83
Looking foward to this day, hopefully we all did as well as we hope we did as HARD WORK DOES PAY OFF :biggrin:

What grades do you guys think you'll achieve?
Reply 84
Not very confident about my M1 resit :l
Original post by wcp100
Horrendous. I won't we getting what I wanted.

wcp100

Are you Doing AS or A2's??
Reply 86
resat geog1 got geog2 and politics unit 3 coming up i think its going to be a complete cluster****:facepalm:
Reply 87
All mine are done, I was aiming for AAC in Maths, Psychology and Economics I reckon I got BBE lol, probably gonna have to retake all 3, fun times.
Reply 88
I thought that results day would be at the end of March. I think I'll go home afterwards
Original post by TheOneQuestionGuy
wcp100

Are you Doing AS or A2's??

AS. You?
Reply 90
Day after my 18th....lml
i'll probably drink myself out of depression :wink:
Reply 91
Original post by Preetinder
I hope I do!! Don't want to be doing resits of resits :eek:

Oh god same!!!
That'd be horrible :frown:
I'm aiming to have no resits in the summer, but somehow I doubt that'll happen :erm:
Unit 2 chemistry resit went ok I think. I hope LOL :')

Omg, english lit resit was APPALLING. But at least I got a B the first time round, so it won't be too much of an epic fail when I get an ungraded :k

Just biology and chemistry next week now. I'm feeling fairly confident about biology and I guess unit 4 chemistry seems the nicest one so far, but I think that's only because we have an amazing teacher. I'm on an A in biology and I'm praying that with my chemistry resit and feeling ok about this exam I can push it up to an A.
Original post by wcp100
AS. You?

AS level too.
Reply 94
Original post by Moiraclaire
do unis find out on march 8th, the result of our January A2 exams ?

They can only find out if you are cashing in as you have completed the A level.
Reply 95
Just had 2 Psychology exams (one was a retake) and still got Religious Ethics to go next Wednesday. I think I have failed Psychology but I will hopefully get an A in RE.
Reply 96
20th Jan - Edexcel Religious Studies Unit 2 "Investigations" anyone?
I had my unit 2 Education resit yesterday. Not feeling not confident.

I have 2 more exams on Monday.
Reply 98
results are out on the 8th of March? that's pretty quick. I haven't taken any papers, but I'll have one on the 30th of Jan. FP1! jeng jeng jeng :biggrin:

congrats on finishing your papers and best of luck for the future papers everyone! :biggrin:
Sitting the final modules for my A-level maths an fmaths. Hoping for A*A*, but will probably get A*A or A*B.

Still got M3 and D1 to go.

Quick Reply

Latest