The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Why don't you just try a pair on and then you'll know for certain.
Reply 2
I've got a couple of pairs in junior sizes 3 and 4 and haven't noticed any difference in sizing, apart from the width in some cases. Really though, there's no massive difference.
Original post by SHABANA
Is there any difference? Shopping for running shoes and the same design is about £20 cheaper in the junior section.

Does that mean kids sizes?
Like shoes go 1 - 13 and then start again at 1.
So size 5 is like baby feet?
Reply 4
Yes, it's the same. At least I assume so, because I have size 4 in children and adult's size and they both fit me.
Huh? Aren't women's sizes the same as men's sizes? And junior/children sizes are smaller? I haven't been able to fit in any junior sizes since well before I finished Primary School.
(edited 11 years ago)
They can be a bit slimmer in the width which is nice :yy: but yeah, I've got 'kids 5s'.
Reply 7
Thanks for your replies, opted for a 5.5
Did they fit you in the end?
Reply 9
Original post by Melodiee_x
Did they fit you in the end?

Yep! Perfect running shoes still going strong. I do not know if they run narrower than the women's, I have quite narrow feet.
you can get children sizes that go from 1-13 and junior from 1-5 which are the same as adult women sizes
men's however are 1 shoe size up from women's , for example men's 5 = women's 6
so that means that if i'm a size 5.5 in womens could i get a 5.5 in junior ?
this is exactly what i am asking too
Is junior size the same size as women's? Or are they like the babies shoes?
Reply 15
No, the children's sizes start at infant to size 13, and then there is the
Reply 16
what if ur buying online smart arse
Original post by SHABANA
Is there any difference? Shopping for running shoes and the same design is about £20 cheaper in the junior section.

usually when I buy trainers size 5 is always in the junior section never found them in the adults one but I guess yh they r the same size
just order them if they r not return them
Original post by ammina
what if ur buying online smart arse

LOL then return it..? and get the next bigger size
It's the same

Latest

Trending

Trending