The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 700
hiii it doesnt open
Reply 701
Original post by monayusuf
hiii it doesnt open

what doesn't open?
hi, do anyone of you hv OCR AL 's jan 2012 S2,M2,FP2 exam papers and mark schemes , thx
Reply 703
Do anyone have the S2, M2 and FP2 January 2012 Exam Paper from the OCR (not MEI)?
Hi guys;

I have all the 2006-2012 M1 papers and mark schemes except for Jan and June M1 2007. Does anyone have them or know where I can get them and if so, please attach/post link?

Thanks. :smile:
Original post by Scienceisgood
Hi guys;

I have all the 2006-2012 M1 papers and mark schemes except for Jan and June M1 2007. Does anyone have them and if so, please attach?

Thanks. :smile:

exam board?
Yeah I know that but these look more like scans than software. I just wondered if anyone has a decent copy of them?

EDIT:
Bad grammar is bad.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 707
Original post by aisha2568
I have decided to re upload the papers again. I think the mocks are over by now. Btw i dnt have the mark schemes.

do you have the mark scheme for the core 2 january 2012 paper please asap :colondollar:
Reply 708
Do you have the mark schemes?
Reply 709
I dnt have the mark scheme but will try to get it soon
does anyone have ocr c1 and c2 not mei exam papers plz/
hi does any1 have ocr c1/c2 not mei exam papers pleasee.
Reply 712
Original post by chris-holt
Hi everyone,

I have tried searching for a couple of hours now and with no success to find the Decision maths 1 (D1) paper, code 4736 for 23rd January 2012. If anyone could please be as kind as to point me in the right direction, it would be very much appreciated. Many thanks,

Chris

I'm looking for this paper as well, can't seem to find anything :frown:
Reply 714
Just the 2. Any answers would be appreciated.
Reply 715
Does anyone have a copy of it..?

Thanks in advance
Don't think I will do M2 next year, maybe do S1 instead. Mechanics is kinda a *itch. :mad:

Repped :-)

Thanks mate. Really appreciate it. Don't need M2 at the moment but thank you :-)
Reply 718
Original post by theseeker
Repped :-)

Thanks mate. Really appreciate it. Don't need M2 at the moment but thank you :-)

no problem,
thanks for the rep,
Original post by linnet18
Just the 2. Any answers would be appreciated.

hi , can you plz also upload the ocr 2012 jan S2,FP2,M2 (not MEI) answers plz ?
thx

Latest