The Student Room Group

BAE Systems Apprenticeship

Scroll to see replies

Reply 180
Original post by Liam6702
Yeah i had mine a few weeks ago. Just want that final form to say that i have the job for peace of mind

What was the medical like?
I have heard from a friend who started last year they can take a while to confirm the offer, he only got his confirmation a couple of weeks before his start date!
Maybe email them with your concerns and find out when you should hear by.
What do you guys mean by a conditional offer? are they referring to A level/BTEC results or the results from their own tests?
Reply 182
Original post by .KWIEGYFAEWBFCES
What do you guys mean by a conditional offer? are they referring to A level/BTEC results or the results from their own tests?

No not exam results, the conditional offer to start an apprenticeship at BAE :smile:
Reply 183
hi i was wondering if anyone could enlighten me on example projects for the aerospace engineering (higher) apprenticeship. i have just completed my GCSEs and need to do something over the next two years alongside sixth form.
Cheers
Original post by dean0
i applied a couple of days ago and recieved an email saying i they will go through my application and get back within a couple of weeks. i got an email back the day after saying my email had been successful and i will hear from them within a couple of months inviting me to a testing session? anyone know what this involves? i applied at warton for craft.

Contact me on 07491030440 ASAP
Hi, just wondering if anyone has had their on line test results back yet? I sat mine 21 November and I have not received the results yet.
Cheers
Original post by Jo41072
Hi, just wondering if anyone has had their on line test results back yet? I sat mine 21 November and I have not received the results yet.
Cheers

Haven't had my results back yet but did you get the email saying we should hear back in April? Waiting is killing me, I applied and sat all my tests in November too when most people did theirs two weeks so have hardly been waiting and don't understand why I am getting so nervous
Reply 187
i think its next week sometime we get told
Original post by emmepemme1999
Haven't had my results back yet but did you get the email saying we should hear back in April? Waiting is killing me, I applied and sat all my tests in November too when most people did theirs two weeks so have hardly been waiting and don't understand why I am getting so nervous

Nope I haven't got a reply yet I think the longer they take to tell us it's a good sign that what I was told but don't quote me on that and by the way you might want to review you application cause there's a problem with one of there software's and it's changing the words that's what I got told at an expo
Reply 189
Just got an email saying that the application is currently under review & there will be an update with regard my application within 3 weeks. No idea if this is good or not 😳😬
I got an email saying the same thing, I don't know whether its good or bad either. But good luck! What did you apply for?
Reply 191
Electrician. What did you apply for? The aptitude test was a bit of a shock so I'm not really expecting to pass, it would just be nice to know. Good luck to you too & hope everything works out for you 😉
(edited 7 years ago)
When was the closing date? My last email which was sent 15th of Feb said they should be in touch 4-6 weeks after the closing date? But it didn't really say anywhere when it closed. Anyone know?
Reply 193
Applications closed 28th February.
Been invited to the assessment centre, but unsure what documentation to take? is it the files in the virtual interview centre that need to be printed off and filled out?
Have you just had reply? Was it for apprenticeship?
I logged on this morning and it gave me the option to book an interview/assessment day.
Original post by WilliamT1994
I logged on this morning and it gave me the option to book an interview/assessment day.

Is that for the advanced engineering apprenticeship?
Was for the engineering apprenticeship in Preston.
MIA? Preston or Brough

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending