The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

How about some of these

Original post by Anabolicminds

Giggity.
Reply 22
ARGHHH!
Light skin does NOT equal mixed race! I have friends whose parents are alex wek's skin tone and they have the skin tone of megan good. Do not assume someone is mixed simply because they don't have dark skin. Black people have the most variation in their skin tone.
/end rant
Original post by Oh my Ms. Coffey
I like milkshake.

Chocklate milkshake I presume :cool:
Reply 24
Original post by Oh my Ms. Coffey
I like milkshake.

I like my women like I like my coffee..

Strong and black :cool:

Also brown :3
Original post by Ciaran88
I like my women like I like my coffee..

Strong and black :cool:

Also brown :3

I like my women how I like my milkshake, thick and easy.
Original post by Ciaran88
Let me fix that:

I don't swing that way but see, OP? You can upload representative pics of pretty black girls without throwing in people with a clearly non-black parent.

some black girls are light as hell, both my parents are black, but im really light

Yes, but most black girls aren't lightskinned and they don't have long wavy/curly hair either. Not that it's a bad thing not to but it seems a bit misleading to upload pictures of a biracial celebrity like Megan Goode and say she's full black.

But then again I'm not black so I may not be the best person to judge 'blackness'. Rather a positive thread than a negative one still. Will rep when I can. :h:
Reply 27
Original post by Vikki1805
Just out of curiosity, why do so many people really like the picture of the girl with the rather large bum? I've never understood why a big/fat bum, is a 'turn on'?
Anyone able to explain? :biggrin:

I think it will be certain type of men.
(edited 12 years ago)
:drool:

Damn that's some lovely tits.

*I ain't talking about hers* since they're covered in the skin of KFC legs :awesome:
I'm betting a fair few of those are mixed race.

I've never understood why black girls get dissed so much, there's ugly girls in every race. Admittedly, I do tend to find myself deeming darker women (black, asian etc) more attractive than white females. I just don't see why people deem women like Cheryl Cole and Kate Middleton as so attractive. :dontknow:
Original post by *Lollo*
I think it will be certain type of men. Most people would think she looks like a prostitute.

i can tell your ass looks like pancake
Just out of curiosity, why do so many people really like the picture of the girl with the rather large bum? I've never understood why a big/fat bum, is a 'turn on'?
Anyone able to explain? :biggrin:

Haha isn't it obvious? Take another look.
Original post by *Lollo*
I think it will be certain type of men. Most people would think she looks like a prostitute.

Oh okay, it's just most men I know, like a woman with a smaller/tighter bum. But so many guys here seem to express how they like the complete opposite.
Thanks though :smile:
Reply 33
i can tell your ass looks like pancake

She does, I'm sorry. Walking around town, men would stop the car and roll down the window, I can assure you.
Original post by Colour Me Pretty
I'm betting a fair few of those are mixed race.

I've never understood why black girls get dissed so much, there's ugly girls in every race. Admittedly, I do tend to find myself deeming darker women (black, asian etc) more attractive than white females. I just don't see why people deem women like Cheryl Cole and Kate Middleton as so attractive. :dontknow:

This only occurs on forums like TSR, irl it's not so bad.
thoses girls are not black bar the first 1.. there light skin black and "most" black girls arent that shade/skin tone. you might as well have said Mixed Race Girl appreciation...

THESE women are black

^^^ she JUST about qualifes as black (in my eyes anyway)
Original post by Advanced Subsidiary
Damn that's some lovely tits.

*I ain't talking about hers* since they're covered in the skin of KFC legs :awesome:

You kidding? She is haaawt :wink:
Original post by *Lollo*

She doesn't look like a prostitute though :s-smilie:
Reply 38
Oh okay, it's just most men I know, like a woman with a smaller/tighter bum. But so many guys here seem to express how they like the complete opposite.
Thanks though :smile:

Most men I know would prefer a Grace Kelly-looking woman too. Then again, I'm in business school and I'm not from Harlem.
Original post by *Lollo*
She does, I'm sorry. Walking around town, men would stop the car and roll down the window, I can assure you.

no they won't, the girl looks like any other girl on Friday Night, and some even have less clothes.

let me guess, when u go clubbin, u wear jeans and flats?

Latest