vagues
pensees
xx

what was the question to the 3rd one do you know? 1 last question :biggrin:
What about q8, advertising?

Sorry for the interrogation!
Reply 301
Original post by Ketchup!
I know, but what do you mean you "went through the paper"?

As in i have the paper we all sat, remembered my answers and marked them.. why is this so hard to understand? lol
Ahhhhh I'm sooooo gnna fail ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh :s
Damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Reply 303
Original post by emza004
As in i have the paper we all sat, remembered my answers and marked them.. why is this so hard to understand? lol

Haha long day :P
You have the paper?:/
EDIT: and the answers? O.o
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 304
Original post by Blob2491
what was the question to the 3rd one do you know? 1 last question :biggrin:
What about q8, advertising?

Sorry for the interrogation!

dont worry, not annoying me, just trying to help people as I was stressing (still am cos I reallly wanted to get a B overall but always seem to get about 13 in my essays lol)

F
F
ND
V
v
v
ND
F
Reply 305
Haha long day :P
You have the paper?:/

Haha fair, yeah my teacher and i went over it after my exam :smile: really scared about grade boundries.. I really want to higher my grade.. only got one mark over a B last time and that was cos my oral was an A... argh...
x
Anyone know when the paper will be released online? :smile:
Reply 307
Original post by Jennnnnnnnnnnnnn
Anyone know when the paper will be released online? :smile:

Dont think it is for a couple of months... :/
Original post by emza004
Last grammar was 'feront'
Cinema was 'moins de francais'
Old films, better image, is no longer going down, less comfortable and more sales of popcorn x

How exactly do you know all this? How do you have the answers?

Pretty sure that the tape said the 'frequentation' for the cinema in France was HIGHER than that of Europe.
Original post by emza004
Dont think it is for a couple of months... :/

Ah no way! :/ That suckssss
Original post by emza004
dont worry, not annoying me, just trying to help people as I was stressing (still am cos I reallly wanted to get a B overall but always seem to get about 13 in my essays lol)

F
F
ND
V
v
v
ND
F

Do you remember the q for the gap fill answer to 'organisation'?
(in fact do you mind posting all the answers to share with the whole of TSR :tongue:?)
We'll love you forever :redface:
Reply 311
(in fact do you mind posting all the answers to share with the whole of TSR :tongue:?)

Unofficial markscheme would be good:biggrin:
Reply 312
Original post by GreenDiff

Pretty sure that the tape said the 'frequentation' for the cinema in France was HIGHER than that of Europe.

No, it said "chute" which means fall, so France was less than in Europe.
When I heard it I didn't know what it meant so guessed it meant a higher-y-sort-of-word so made a mistake there.
Reply 313
Original post by emza004
Haha fair, yeah my teacher and i went over it after my exam :smile:
x

lucky
Reply 314
Original post by GreenDiff
How exactly do you know all this? How do you have the answers?

Pretty sure it didnt as I've just been over it.
Reply 315

Dans un premier temps, vous devez identifier la source du stress

Faites la difference entre les problemes graves et les petits tracas du quotidien

Envitez le stress de derniere minute. Une bonne organisation de votre temps vous sera benefique

Menagez des moments de detente pour oublier vos soucis en vous faisant plaisir

Lisez un bon livre, prenez un bain chaud, chantez pour que les jours ne se ressemblent pas et que la fatigue ne vous affecte pas

Les medecines douces sont de tres bons moyens naturels de limiter le stress au quotidien

Imaginez-vous sur une plage deserte, la birse qui vous caresse le visage et le murmure des vagues

Le yoga, la discipline indispensable de la relation, vous apprend a respirer et a vous regenerer pour que vous expulsier les pensees negatives

xx
Original post by emza004

Faites la difference entre les problemes graves et les petits tracas du quotidien

Envitez le stress de derniere minute. Une bonne organisation de votre temps vous sera benefique

Lisez un bon livre, prenez un bain chaud, chantez pour que les jours ne se ressemblent pas et que la fatigue ne vous affecte pas

Les medecines douces sont de tres bons moyens naturels de limiter le stress au quotidien

Imaginez-vous sur une plage deserte, la birse qui vous caresse le visage et le murmure des vagues

Le yoga, la discipline indispensable de la relation, vous apprend a respirer et a vous regenerer pour que vous expulsier les pensees negatives

xx

Could you just do an unofficial markscheme please? Thanks :biggrin:
Ahh I failed so badly :/ ffs!
Original post by emza004

xx

You're brilliant, thanks!
what did your teacher say about the exam? Low boundaries?
No, it said "chute" which means fall, so France was less than in Europe.
When I heard it I didn't know what it meant so guessed it meant a higher-y-sort-of-word so made a mistake there.

Hmm, I still think it said more people go to the cinema, which makes sense because more people go to the cinema in France as they have a lot of smaller traditional cinemas.

Original post by emza004
Pretty sure it didnt as I've just been over it.

Pretty sure you aren't an official examiner and haven't seen the mark scheme :confused:
Reply 319
Original post by Future Medics
Could you just do an unofficial markscheme please? Thanks :biggrin:
Ahh I failed so badly :/ ffs!

I've done all the reading ones here already if you just look up :smile: listening
first one

One in two adults are over weight
We dont walk enough
They eat 3 times more sanwhiches than in 2002
traditional lunches are disappearing ( i put breakfast-dammnnnn)

Family income, gender, location and level of education

Aids and the dangers of smoking ( i put tabaco.. better accept it!)

Put up second question already..
Come dine with me like one was pretty straight forward?

au moins 40 percent

preferent la musique classique au rap
n'aiment pas le rap
a tort
veluent obliger le public a ecouter le genre de musiqe qu'ils aiment

the one about the people:
G
J
F
N
K
N