The Student Room Group

Will UCAS contact my current employer

I am currently waiting to apply for a graduate entry degree at University, but have read that in the declaration by UCAS that:

#

If we need more information about you

We, and the universities and colleges, may, at any time, ask you, your referee or your employer to provide more information about your application. For example, we may need to see proof of:

* your identity
* your status
* your qualifications
* your employment history.

If we do not receive that information by a set date, or if the information is not satisfactory, we can cancel your application without giving you your application fee back..

Doe they contact employers often?
Original post by kimberlyjohnson466
I am currently waiting to apply for a graduate entry degree at University, but have read that in the declaration by UCAS that:

#

If we need more information about you

We, and the universities and colleges, may, at any time, ask you, your referee or your employer to provide more information about your application. For example, we may need to see proof of:

* your identity
* your status
* your qualifications
* your employment history.

If we do not receive that information by a set date, or if the information is not satisfactory, we can cancel your application without giving you your application fee back..

Doe they contact employers often?

Do you know if they did contact your employer in the end?
Original post by blackmyst3ry
Do you know if they did contact your employer in the end?

OP hasn't been active since May 2011, so you are unlikely to get an answer, I'm afraid.
UCAS can do but it is the University that is most likely to, especially if the employer is providing a reference.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending