University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Nottingham Applicants for 2012 entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by PaperHearts94
Yep, I absolutely LOVED IT.
It was so beautiful :biggrin:
I'm going to drag my mum along to the September one so she can see the accomodation (':

Did you go?

Yup and I loved it too. The campus is amazing. What other uni's are you applying too?
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Hopefully, grades permitting, I'd love to do Sociology & Social Policy at Nottingham - the course looks fascinating! I used to want to do History, but I've found my true love in social sciences... :colondollar:
Original post by breezybabe05
Yup and I loved it too. The campus is amazing. What other uni's are you applying too?

Keele
Birmingham
Leicester (Maybe)
and I don't know about the 5th choice :s-smilie:

How about you?
Reply 23
I'm going to apply for Environmental Science or ES with Certificate in European Studies this autumn. Overwiev of both programs seems so amazing and makes me really interested in it. :} (I'm still looking for more info about researches and labs in Uni.)
Original post by PaperHearts94
Keele
Birmingham
Leicester (Maybe)
and I don't know about the 5th choice :s-smilie:

How about you?

Nice :smile:. I'm applying to Warwick, Liverpool,Birmingham and Leicester :biggrin:
Possibly Civil Engineering, but unsure at the mo
Reply 26
Physiotherapy :smile: anyone else? :smile:
Reply 27
Physics :biggrin: .. hopefully, anyone else going for that?
Original post by siwelmail
Possibly Civil Engineering, but unsure at the mo

I want to do Civil Engineering too :smile:. What would you do otherwise?
Original post by SomeoneIveNeverMet
I want to do Civil Engineering too :smile:. What would you do otherwise?

Aerospace or Aeronautical :biggrin:
Aerospace or Aeronautical :biggrin:

Ooh nice! My sister does Aeronautical :smile: (not at Notts though xP)
Ooh nice! My sister does Aeronautical :smile: (not at Notts though xP)

Where is she doing it and what year is she in and what she going to try to do afterwards?
Think I'm applying :smile: For history.
Where is she doing it and what year is she in and what she going to try to do afterwards?

Wow. Haha erm she's in London, first year and she's not sure about afterwards. She already flies airplanes, so she might go into commercial piloting, but she's not sure yet.

What do you want to do?
Wow. Haha erm she's in London, first year and she's not sure about afterwards. She already flies airplanes, so she might go into commercial piloting, but she's not sure yet.

What do you want to do?

I'm thinking about either working for BAE Systems, Siemens or become RAF engineer(ing officer) not sure about the officer part yet, but it'll be something along them lines.

Which Uni in London does she go to? I'm interested in Brunel
I'm thinking about either working for BAE Systems, Siemens or become RAF engineer(ing officer) not sure about the officer part yet, but it'll be something along them lines.

Which Uni in London does she go to? I'm interested in Brunel

Oh wow, okay. Oh she's not at Brunel, sorry. Interesting, I hadn't thought of Brunel. I am really quite interested in Nottingham though!
Oh wow, okay. Oh she's not at Brunel, sorry. Interesting, I hadn't thought of Brunel. I am really quite interested in Nottingham though!

As am I! Although the first uni mentioned to me was Brunel, just London is a bit of a cost to live compared to others
As am I! Although the first uni mentioned to me was Brunel, just London is a bit of a cost to live compared to others

Yup London is very expensive :/ have you picked your 5 yet? :smile:
Yup London is very expensive :/ have you picked your 5 yet? :smile:

No but Brunel and Nottingham are both in my mind together
No but Brunel and Nottingham are both in my mind together

Ah okay, yeh I think I will decide more when I get my results. All I know so far is pretty much just Nottingham, maybe UCL and Edinburgh, but other than that I don't know! :/

Quick Reply

Latest