The Student Room Group

AQA Economics Jan 31st 2012 Unit 4 Exam

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
Original post by kanamandy
Yes it's true but the question asked about the growth in productivity, the economic growth...mainly about supply-side. And I think private sector consumption does not mean the investment which to develop further development. Anyway, the exam's over. :smile:

Yeah exactly, I focsed on supply side benefits too, i.e higher revenue for government without increasing tax rates, therefore using this money for spending on other projects which would shift LRAS curve right. Did you write something along the same lines ?
Reply 121
Original post by roy2
Yeah exactly, I focsed on supply side benefits too, i.e higher revenue for government without increasing tax rates, therefore using this money for spending on other projects which would shift LRAS curve right. Did you write something along the same lines ?

umm, I might do it but I do not remember clearly what I wrote now. :/ Really sorry
the mark scheme says the sustained growth question was about living standards and rising income per head... fml.
Original post by imsosuperman
the mark scheme says the sustained growth question was about living standards and rising income per head... fml.

do you remember which question the sustained growth one was?
Reply 124

Where is the mark scheme ?
Reply 125

have you seen the mark scheme...:eek: by the way, does anyone have the question paper?
Reply 126
It's impossible for the mark scheme to be out yet.... put it up if you can please ?
Original post by kanamandy
have you seen the mark scheme...:eek: by the way, does anyone have the question paper?

I wish :frown:

Every time I ask if I can keep it because it's only going to be either thrown out or given to my teacher anyway and everytime she looks at me as if I've sworn witchcraft up on her first grandchild or something.
Reply 128
This was one of them papers where you can't really tell if you have killed it or not? Just have to wait and see! I though section B was a little harder than normal considering most people would have expected fiscal, monetary pol and not BOP, unemployment and exchange rates.
Original post by tonyadam
oh yeh and finally, did anyone mention for india question in conclusion, something along the lines that if india do not reduce protectionism then their economic growth will not be of any importance to the UK and thus other markets around world will be more important such as US and EU...........

i sort of wrote it differently that it may be unimportant however that's if they are doing tariffs against all country's if its against the UK only then it may affect us more as other country will get better trade and the UK will be left behind.
Reply 130
does anyone have the mark scheme for jan 2012 econ 4 exam ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending