The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Lockers

I have an offer from Nottingham to do my masters here next year. At my previous uni, we have lockers in the library where we can get keys (taken out on our library cards) to put extra bags, cycle helmets, books, etc etc in. I've always found this especially useful and so wondered if there was anything similar at Nottingham.

Thanks

Edit: I'm not talking about gym lockers. I'm not really a sporty type so don't want to pay gym membership to get access to the lockers.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 1
Which subject? Different subjects have different libraries.
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
I've been in most if not all of the libraries (not been to the SB one, if such a place exists) and I've never noticed any, though I haven't really ever looked for them. I'd hazard a guess that there aren't any.
Reply 3
Original post by alexs2602
Which subject? Different subjects have different libraries.

My subject is history. I really meant Hallward library.
Reply 4
Original post by alex-hs
I've been in most if not all of the libraries (not been to the SB one, if such a place exists) and I've never noticed any, though I haven't really ever looked for them. I'd hazard a guess that there aren't any.

What he said ^. I've never noticed any but then again I only going in Hallward to use their cafe and to print stuff off from time to time.

QI ELF
x

The best I can do is give you a link to that library's site and give contact info to ask. http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/is/libraries/locations/hallward.aspx

Contact details
Hallward Library
University Park
Nottingham
NG7 2RD
Tel: 0115 95 14514

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending