The Student Room Group

Stranger felt me up on bus and I liked it!

A few days ago I'd just been to uni and got on the bus back to my halls. A really hot guy about 4-5 years older than me got on at the next stop and sat next to me even though there were other seats. He was wearing a suit and tie, going back to his flat after work and we started talking, he was really nice. I was flirting a bit and I was starting to fancy him. Then he put his hand on my leg and started discretly rubbing it and worked his way further and further up. I really REALLY enjoyed I was so turned on by it so I started doing the same to him. But then suddenly I freaked out about it and thought what am i doing?! I pressed the bell and said 'this is my stop' and got off the bus even though it wasn't my stop. I waited for the next bus and went home.

The thing is I can't stop thinking about him, I don't have is number or anything only his name. I wish I'd stayed on the bus and asked for his number so we could go out for dinner or a drink or just meet up in a starbucks or something but i didn't grr! I might even have gone back to his flat he got me going so much! I probably wouldn't have done though because that probably would have been stupid.

Every time I get on the bus now I'm praying that he'll get on as well. If I see him again do you think i should ask him out or do you think he's a bit pervy?? he seemed so nice and we were really flirty and that's why he felt me up but do you think he shouldn't have done it so quickly?

Scroll to see replies

Well, think about it. He's just met some random girl on a bus and deemed it appropriate to give her a quick feel-up for the duration of the journey - do you think he will be a nice respectable bloke?
Reply 2
Ultimate_Geek
Well, think about it. He's just met some random girl on a bus and deemed it appropriate to give her a quick feel-up for the duration of the journey - do you think he will be a nice respectable bloke?

THIS
Oh dear Lord!
Reply 3
It was probably just the thrill of it, you really don't want to be in a relationship with someone who cops a feel on a bus and I'd say he wasn't looking for one either.
if it was around 9 o clock or 5 o clock maybe he catches the bus every day to or from work(he was wearing a suite), maybe get on that same bus again.
Love how all the girls assume he's a creep but the OP loved it - that;s because he knew how to make her love it.

Sorry to say it girls but some guys know exactly what and why it makes women tick; he's not a creep at all he just wanted to pull outside the club environment.

Obviously if he was doing it in a creepy way OP would say so - that's why I don't get numbers or pull much in the day, too big a risk. All OP has to do is say to the Police 'a creepy guy felt me up on the bus' and all of a sudden he's a paedophile.
This didnt happen did it? It reads like the completely made up Ladies Confessions which FHM used to do.
Reply 7
you were into the guy and enjoying it and then some anti slut defence mechanism kicked in and you bolted.

sometimes I really don't get girls.
Reply 8
I think I understand your feelings about the experience, anonymous. I was groped on a subway transit once. My class was on a field trip to a museum and we wore our school uniforms. The car was crowded and I was pressed against a number of people including some young men in business suits. After a bit I felt a hand go up my short pleated skirt. I was going to knock the hand away but the way the guy stroked my bum made my heart beat fast. It wasn't rough, it was more like a light caress over my panties. It felt so good I let him continue. He sensed I was enjoying it and he took his time not rushing nor being so aggressive to frighten. I almost felt hypnotized or transfixed from the combination of the pleasant sensation as well as the excitement of the experience. Over the next ten minutes of the ride while one hand continued to grope my bum the other wandered over to the front and fondled me there until I had a knee knocking big O. Shortly after we got to our stop. I wanted to turn around and see who this talented groper was but was too embarrassed and I just rushed off the train. It was only afterwards that I "realized" that this whole event wasn't appropriate and I certainly felt conflicted for enjoying it.
Reply 9
This could be the beginning of a new obscenely popular erotic novel
Reply 10
I got on this bus the other day and there was this lass on it.

She looked a little upset so I sat next to her even though there were plenty of vacant seats.

About half way through the journey I noticed she had some fluff on her trousers. I tried to rub it off for her but she got the wrong idea and started groping me! Thankfully she had to get off at the next stop.

Hopefully I won't bump into her again!
did you get wet
Reply 12
Can I be the next E.L. James and write a book on your current situation?
Reply 13
Lol, ZahinR. My subway grope experience happened a few years back and I think my erotic adventures with strangers ended there! That doesn't mean my private life is all vanilla. My boyfriend recently returned from Japan where he fell in love with the manga anime culture. As a result he was eager to spice things up a bit by having me engage in what they call 'cosplay' particularly in outfits from the Ikki Tousen series where the warrior schoolgirls just can't seem to keep their skirts from flaring up. I thought his request was pretty weird at first and my initial reaction was to tell him he had gone crackers. He was charming about it and persisted with inducements like homemade dinners and great foot rubs and soon enough I became his cosplay puppet. After a few "sessions" which led to extremely rewarding experiences in the boudoir I now greet these occasions with enthusiasm and creative input of my own.
(edited 8 years ago)
When I was younger I was returning home with a mate when two stunning girls invited us to their flat. I was feeling really depressed at the time and refused. One of the girls said, "Do you realise what we're offering?" I politely declined.

I've wondered over the years if we had gone with them whether we'd have been drugged, robbed and murdered. Call me cynical but I just don't believe girls behave like that.
Great story, please tell another :puppyeyes:
it seems like u just lost the man of ur dreams : a man that is also as u into sex in public places.
Reply 17
Original post by aaronlowe
When I was younger I was returning home with a mate when two stunning girls invited us to their flat. I was feeling really depressed at the time and refused. One of the girls said, "Do you realise what we're offering?" I politely declined.

I've wondered over the years if we had gone with them whether we'd have been drugged, robbed and murdered. Call me cynical but I just don't believe girls behave like that.

Sounds like a prostitute
Original post by whorace
Sounds like a prostitute

I honestly don't think they were. Prostitutes don't offer their services for free. I think they were just two girls who'd had a fun night out and wanted it to continue once they got home. We just happened to be there as they were unlocking their door.

I'm just not used to girls coming onto me. Makes me uncomfortable.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by tommi22
Lol, ZahinR. My subway grope experience happened a few years back and I think my erotic adventures with strangers ended there! That doesn't mean my private life is all vanilla. My boyfriend recently returned from Japan where he fell in love with the manga anime culture. As a result he was eager to spice things up a bit by having me engage in what they call 'cosplay' particularly in outfits from the Ikki Tousen series where the warrior schoolgirls just can't seem to keep their skirts from flaring up. I thought his request was pretty weird at first and my initial reaction was to tell him he had gone crackers. He was charming about it and persisted with inducements like homemade dinners and great foot rubs and soon enough I became his cosplay puppet. After a few "sessions" which led to extremely rewarding experiences in the boudoir I now greet these occasions with enthusiasm and creative input of my own.

You've been watching too much anime

Quick Reply

Latest