The Student Room Group

What exam are you worrying about most?

Let's share our worries :biggrin: Don't forget to post why.

Mine: Psychology WJEC PY2
The content is ginormous, the structure is so tight and I really need an A in it :eek:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Statistics (s1) . I love all the calculations and stuff but the questions can become very obscure when they add a lot of words to the questions, which makes it hard to figure out what to do, or what you should say=.= Anyone else feel the same? I really want/need 80+ ums in it as well.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by nmudz_009
Statistics (s1) . I love all the calculations and stuff but the questions can become very obscure when they add a lot of words to the questions, which makes it hard to figure out what to do, or what you should say=.= Anyone else feel the same? I really want/need 80+ ums in it as well.

Tell me about it. In History we have to analyse sources, and as I do Education in Welsh (Except English Literature) I always have to ask for the English paper which English school students are sitting so I know what it says -.-
defo OCR stats1 ! i HATE it with a passion...
Reply 4
Chemistry F325. need an A in it, but with my B from last year that is far from certain
All 10. I am literally so scared. I hate A-levels right now. (But probably dreading C4, Geog3 and Eco 4 most)
Reply 6
All 4
AQA Lit B 1. Need a B in it. Very scared.
Original post by Miracle Day
Let's share our worries :biggrin: Don't forget to post why.

Mine: Psychology WJEC PY2
The content is ginormous, the structure is so tight and I really need an A in it :eek:

Politics EDEXCEL AS Unit 2. The content is not hard but I find it so boring revision is like hitting my head against a brick wall and nothing goes in.
Reply 9
Edexcel D2/M4/M5. And 6PH01/02 (physics unit 1+2)
Reply 10
Edexcel core 2 maths :s-smilie:
edit: because it's really hard (for me) and i need an A.
(edited 11 years ago)
Italian. I've only been learning it since September (to get to AS). Oh lawdy it's difficult!
Reply 12
Really not looking forward to English exam!

edit: I did it today and now I'm not looking forward to getting my results.
(edited 11 years ago)
English lit. I don't know how to ****ing answer the ****ing essay questions. :rant:
I'm not even ****ing expecting a ****ing C grade at this rate.

EDIT: Maybe, JUST MAYBE there is some hope! I did a mock exam last week and got my results back earlier today! I got 21/30 which should equate to a B!!!!! :ahee: Now my confidence has risen a hell of a lot and I'm gonna aim for that mother ****ing A! :ahee:

EDIT 2: Just got back another practice essay! This one was sprung on me in the lesson, I was about 5-10min late, had no idea what **** I was writing, I hoped for the best and got 18/30! That should be around a B?? Well, either way, as long as it's not E/D, I'm happy! Thank God for my abnormally strong analytical powers! :ahee:

EDIT 3: I GOT MY THIRD ESSAY BACK YESTERDAY!! My teacher didn't mark it properly (the complete lack of comments showed that) but it was a B!! Sweet relief is coming my way! I now have just over 25 hours and I'm ****ting myself over the poetry part! I know for sure that that's the one that'll bring my grade down significantly!
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 14
Unit 4 Spanish is what I'm dreading most atm, really need an A in it!
Reply 15
English Lang/Lit... I just don't like it, therefore it's VERY hard to revise something you don't like...
Original post by Sophie1805
All 10. I am literally so scared. I hate A-levels right now. (But probably dreading C4, Geog3 and Eco 4 most)

We're all feeling the same here :smile:
Reply 17
Original post by Zhy
Edexcel D2/M4/M5. And 6PH01/02 (physics unit 1+2)

You're doing D2? That apart of the additional maths I'm guessing, D1 was bad enough...
Reply 18
WJEC Geography G4 :frown:
Reply 19
Law (g153 i think), as i need to get an A in it to acheive my offer

Quick Reply

Latest