The Student Room Group

Ear piercing in Nottingham

Right, I'm hoping to get my 2nd ear lobe piercing TOMORROW! and i'm not sure where to go to get it, I defo DO NOT want to go to claires or a tattoo/body piercing studio etc. When I got my first ear piercing I got it at HPJ jewelers, but obviously that has closed down now so any trust worthy jewelers that do ear piercings in Nottingham city centre?

Thank you!:smile:
Reply 1
Why don't you want to go to a piercing studio? That's obviously the best place to go (well, depending on the specific studio - there are plenty of places I wouldn't set foot in). No jewellers will be good; piercing guns are crap and I've never seen a jewellers that actually does proper piercings.
Reply 2
There is nowhere in Nottingham that I trust for piercing - I actually travel to London for mine.
Reply 3
as soon as I saw this thread I instantly thought of Claire's -_- There is no other place I can suggest if you do not want to go to a tattoo/piercing studio
Reply 4
Original post by Chucknorris,hide
Right, I'm hoping to get my 2nd ear lobe piercing TOMORROW! and i'm not sure where to go to get it, I defo DO NOT want to go to claires or a tattoo/body piercing studio etc. When I got my first ear piercing I got it at HPJ jewelers, but obviously that has closed down now so any trust worthy jewelers that do ear piercings in Nottingham city centre?

Thank you!:smile:

Why don't you want to go to a studio?
The reason I don't want to go to a piercing/tattoo studio or claires is because I'm going with a friend and it will be her first piercing, she doesn't like claires as everyone can see you and the idea of a tattoo/piercing studio freaks her out for whatever reason!
Reply 6
Original post by Chucknorris,hide
The reason I don't want to go to a piercing/tattoo studio or claires is because I'm going with a friend and it will be her first piercing, she doesn't like claires as everyone can see you and the idea of a tattoo/piercing studio freaks her out for whatever reason!

Well it shouldn't. If she wants a decent piercing, she should go to a studio. They are properly trained. Jewellers and Claires tend to pierce with a gun, and that shouldn't be done.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending