The Student Room Group

Doubts about Uni

I've applied to do Human Geography at Sheffield Hallam (my firm) and Leeds Met (my insurance) but the thing is I'm seriously having doubts about whether I want to study Geography for another 3 years...

Is there any chance I could swap courses?

Or is there any chance that I just go back to college for another year then the year after apply to do something else at the same Uni's? If i went to Uni i really want to go to either Hallam or Leeds. So I want to know if they'd be funny about me having applied there to do Geography but wanting to do something completely different there next year?

I really don't know what to do :frown:
opt into clearing on results day - hallam and leeds met are more than likely to be in clearing for sure in other courses you wish to change to
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by thelawstudent
opt into clearing on results day - hallam and leeds met are more than likely to be in clearing for sure in other courses you wish to change to

In fairness you can't make the assumption that they are more than likely to be in clearing. Universities in clearing change from year to year and those institutions that were in clearing last year might not be this year. :smile:
Reply 3
Have you called either of the unis and asked them about the possibility of changing courses? They are the only people who will know how many spaces there are left on the courses and they're the only ones who can change it for you. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending