[QUOTE="stuartni;58535453"]
Original post by abc123def456

That'll be easy enough from 53 Degrees.

I know 😂😂😆😆
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website
Anyone doing art and design foundation with the main focus in Fashion?
Original post by AmirG
Hi if anyone is interested I Need a replacement for a room, Full deposit already payed (£175),

It is a 4 Person Flat in Shuttleworth Road via Bellvue. This is about 10/15mins from University Buildings and main highstreet.

Rent is £84.90 a month term of 45 weeks starting 1st September.

The other three tenants are two guys and one girl. I am leaving as I am changing University's.

Please message me for further information. Or Message me on Facebook (Amir Gholamian)

Why are you changing uni?
Anybody doing modern languages for international business?
Hey, I'm going to do Law at UCLan and a while ago I got an email telling me to validate my email address but I didn't (it was in junk mail so didnt bother) and don't have it now. I've not got login details, so I haven't enrolled yet. Should I call UCLan?(on Tuesday because its bank holiday)
Original post by PinkPanda12345
Hey, I'm going to do Law at UCLan and a while ago I got an email telling me to validate my email address but I didn't (it was in junk mail so didnt bother) and don't have it now. I've not got login details, so I haven't enrolled yet. Should I call UCLan?(on Tuesday because its bank holiday)

You'll have to enrol in person anyway when you're here, but yeah give them a call. I know some departments around the SU / university are open tomorrow, so it'll be worth a shot. :smile:
Has anybody had a look at their welcome week timetable. Just wondering if its actually necassary to go into every single thhing like certificates and elective fair town trail library tour etc.. my timetables pretty packed 5 days!
Original post by Zahra96
Has anybody had a look at their welcome week timetable. Just wondering if its actually necassary to go into every single thhing like certificates and elective fair town trail library tour etc.. my timetables pretty packed 5 days!

Hi there! Some activities on your timetable will be mandatory and others are optional so you won't be expected to attend every event. You can visit uclan.ac.uk/socialcampus to discuss similar topics with other students in your position :smile:
Original post by Scott & Jonathan @ UCLan
Hi there! Some activities on your timetable will be mandatory and others are optional so you won't be expected to attend every event. You can visit uclan.ac.uk/socialcampus to discuss similar topics with other students in your position :smile:

Ah thanjs okay! Ive requested to join the groups but meanwhile are you able to tell me what the electives and certificate fair is about? Thanks!
Reply 389
Original post by Bmrredhead
Anyone doing art and design foundation with the main focus in Fashion?

Doing art and design foundation but not main focus in fashion, still gotta meet some people from my course though :P
Original post by abc123def456
Not all surprises are good surprises 😂😂 I kind of want to try and transfer when I get there to en-suite accommodation but I don't know cause in total it's quite abit more than standard so will just have to see how it goes ☺️
I posted but no one replied 😢 worst part is it said 'seen' by 1 person too 😂😂

I moved out of my accomodation and my room is availabe if you want to move. It is a single bed ensuite room in a flat of 6 people. Let me know if you are interested in still moving.
I'm a first year student of Deaf Studies and Education. Feel free to ask questions whether its about uni itself/preston.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending