The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 380
lol i think i deserve rep for starting this thread! haha no..
:biggrin:
o god im gna get negged
Reply 381
You can get scones anywhere you know :biggrin:
Reply 382
A Stranger in Moscow
This is really pointless!
However, I really cannot bear people with different fonts, it does actually make me itch.
Yours isn't so bad, objectively. And your posts are quite interesting. Mhmm...
At least it matches the colour scheme.

Deepskyblue is part of Craggy's personality. You'd better accept it, because I don't think she's likely to change it.:wink:
Craghyrax
It doesn't but you can still go abroad for a year in some triposes. My (English) college Father is in Paris and several MML students go abroad for a year.

Sorry, just want to clarify, all MML students go abroad for their third year and return for their fourth, as is standard in university languages courses. This isn't necessarily through Erasmus, and I think Erasmus is actually discouraged because of the amount of time you spend with English speakers, but it is compulsory and there are many many exciting things you can do that don't need to be arranged through Erasmus.

(Craggy - I don't know if that's what you meant and I apologise if it was, but I just don't want people getting the wrong idea :smile:)
hobnob
Deepskyblue is part of Craggy's personality. You'd better accept it, because I don't think she's likely to change it.:wink:

Haha. I wasn't expecting her to change it, of course!

I have a psychological disorder for neatness, I swear.
llys
LOL. If you study MML you can go abroad? That makes Oxbridge so special!

Hey, cut the sarcasm. I was trying to be helpful.
Zoedotdot

(Craggy - I don't know if that's what you meant and I apologise if it was, but I just don't want people getting the wrong idea :smile:)

Thanks! :smile:
llys
Do Oxford/Cambridge participate in Erasmus? If not, I think that's a negative. If you'd want to spend a year abroad during your degree, that is... as you can do at most other universities.

You can do for certain subjects. I was going to run away to Italy for a term but they replaced Pavia with Dresden, just to make my life difficult...:s-smilie:

:smile:
The_Lonely_Goatherd
You can do for certain subjects. I was going to run away to Italy for a term but they replaced Pavia with Dresden, just to make my life difficult...:s-smilie:

:smile:

:p: Germany could be a good place to visit too though, right? Not quite got the same climate, but still...
Reply 388
Angelil
You can get scones anywhere you know :biggrin:

lies. :p:
jismith1989
:p: Germany could be a good place to visit too though, right? Not quite got the same climate, but still...

Nah, coz I've never studied German and you need to be A Level standard to apply. I could go to Strasbourg, but that's no fun. I really wanted to go to Italy... :frown:
Reply 390
I was neg-repped, LOL. :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending